I can't send email by cPanel and PHP

When I try to send an Email by cPanel and PHP the following error apear:

"Email delivery error
Server replied: 255 Can’t execute command ‘/usr/local/cpanel/bin/sendmail_cpanel -i -t -fwebmaster@realtrading.com.br’. "

Hello Admin, may help me?

If you were in server1 or server3, are now in server6 stopped working and sending mail php mail and sendmail. Sorry but I do not speak English, translated by google

Hello jcsfull, my website is on srv6.890m.com.
Where are you from? I from brazil, I can speak in “Português” or Spanish.
Do you have the same problem?
I opened a Ticket on the member area and the admin sad that this is the security police and not be changed. My website needs send email, If this weren’t solved I will change the My website to another hosting.

I opened a ticket on member area, and the admin promess that in 48 hours, the bug will be fixed.

Eu abrir um ticket no meu perfil e o administrador respondeu dizendo que esse problema foi causado devido a uma migração, e eles estão trabalhando para resolver, ele me prometeu resolver em 48 horas.

That is excellent news, thanks for the info…

I’ve same problem on my site. my site is on srv6.890m.com.
From 7/31 to date. I can’t sending and received any email so terrible.
I’ve sent mail to admin, but not got any responded yet.

Dear Admin, Please hlep me to solved the problem.

me too…
my site on srv6, and i can’t send and receive email at all for now…

I think if we all send a ticket will be faster. Although it has been several days and remains the same.

A staff member has sent me a ticket informing me that the inconvenience will be resolved within 24 hours. In him I trust!!!

I can’t receive/send emails from my account

I am having this problem too with my directory I can send and receive email.

The truth that I am losing hope, since 27/07/08 that php mail and sendmail and cron does not work either.

Hello Admin,

may you tell me when the bug will be fixed?

i have the same problem my server is srv6.890m.com
i have a ticket , and this time i can only wait for fix it, usually it’s took how many time ? 1 x 24 hr or … ?

yup like my problem in this time
still wait to fix it by admin

all of us have the same problem. A staff member told me that the inconvenience will be resolved soon… I don’t know more…

I think it’s more complicated than we thought. Try to make a full backup and does not work. And the daily backup has a copy of the old site. Only can be downloaded by FTP. (Translated by Google)

It seems that it will not solve. Already there are many days and no novelty. Translated by Google

I have the same problem , server 11.
Please fix this soon.

Still no news :frowning: problem still exists and emails are not being sent from my phpBB3 forum :frowning: support ticket has not helped either, any one else got any good news?