I need a help | How to upload the template?!

Hello every one ^_^:)

[SIZE=“5”]Let me tell u what have I done as a beginning step by step!

I went to my ([COLOR=“Red”]control panel[/COLOR])
Then ([COLOR=“Red”]useful stuff[/COLOR])
Then ([COLOR=“Red”]Website templates[/COLOR])
[COLOR=“Red”]I downloaded on of the templates to my computer[/COLOR]
Then I[COLOR=“Red”] Extracted[/COLOR] the file.

NOW TELL me ([COLOR=“SeaGreen”]How can I uploade it to my website[/COLOR]??!) please tell me simply and step by step :slight_smile:
[/SIZE]

Go to http://members.000webhost.com/login.php , then cpanel and click on file manager, upload your templates to the folder called public_html

[SIZE=“4”]Thanks Shock . I still face some stuff.

I uploaded this picture to clear to u .

I followed these steps but:
cpanel
file manager,
upload your templates to the folder called public_html

Q1)[COLOR=“Red”]But where exactly should I upload it. There are two selections as I mentioned in the photo
(A & B) ??[/COLOR]

Q2) [COLOR=“SeaGreen”]Look at the files I mentioned in greed. I didn’t upload them. I just found them after creation my domain. Should I delete them or they are important??
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Click public_html so you’re inside it, that’s where you upload to.
Leave the folder and file in green alone.
Red A, for uploading unzipped files.
Red B, for uploading a zipped file. (So if you zip all your website in one file you can upload it all in one go)
Read the restrictions at the bottom.

[SIZE=“4”]Good

Now I uploaded my file from (Red B as in the photo) because the file is zipped.

Now where should I click [COLOR=“Red”][U]to start uploading[/U][/COLOR]?![/SIZE]

Removed message

[SIZE=“4”]Aha . Good

I did this and I uploaded the zipped file and then it became in this way in this picture.
[/SIZE]

](http://www.gulfup.com/show/X6gj23mun2j9h)[/IMG]

[SIZE=“4”]But am wondering if this is the right way to upload the templete (should it be zipped or unzipped file)
because when I opened the my domain, there is no templete.![/SIZE]

It looks like it’s in the directory “green_solutions”.

So go on your domain and type in “/green_solutions”.

It should work fine.

[SIZE=“4”]Aha,

Yes, it seems that it works. But when I click on the link of my domain, this page

appears to me ([COLOR=“SandyBrown”]photo 1[/COLOR]). Then when I click on [U]103x/[/U] [COLOR=“SandyBrown”](photo 2)[/COLOR], my site appears.

[COLOR=“Red”]But why should I pass the two pages to find my site!

Why can’t I found it immediatly when I click on it??[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Removed message

[SIZE=“4”]Hi Mathias

I don’t know how to move them. Would u please or anyone tell me the steps simply.[/SIZE]

I followed the steps but it came up as

Index of/
[U]call of duty 2[/U]

i eather ain’t going to the right spot or im just really dumb but im new so im confused so any1 able to help?? And sorry i dont quite know how to upload images yet.

Hello,

You get that window because within the folder there is no index.html file.

To solve this problem you must move the contents of the “call of duty 2” folder inside the folder public_html folder.

Another possible solution is to do a redirect so that users who visit your website are redirected to the folder “call of duty 2”.

Haha this is hilarious. I’m sorry…
Yes the servers searches for the index.* file in every directory. If it isn’t present a page is displayed, showing all the files in that folder and this allows the user to see the content of your site(but only that folder)

This can be useful for the developer and administrator of the site, however this approach to leave directories empty of an index page has two major drawbacks:

1. Visitors of your site will get the inconvenience (they don’t know what to do)
  2. Malicious visitors can take advantage over the ability to see what is on your site and use them against you and 000webhost

So if you want your site safe and convenient… make sure the user gets redirected by .htaccess when they hit a folder without an index page or and this might be a little cheap… place in every folder that does not contain an index file an empty index.html

Thanks but that website was a dud lol. but i followed all the steps yall put on here but how am i supposed to move dat stuff in tha domain??? cuz i clicked on it and it braught up 2468 as the file i clicked on it it braught up 2468 i did it again and it braught up ps3 i clicked on it it braught up my template and i couldnt do nothing because it braught up error then i went to file manager it braught it all up again ive clicked on everyone of them witch there was only 3 and i clicked move and it braught up this wered stuff and wouldnt let me move it what did i do wrong??

[10 minutes later]

i got this

ok well will anyone do teamviwer wit me im not very smart aparently lol.

I can not understand your message.

Write short sentences, watch your spelling.

sorry im not a good speller. and when i did all the steps i clicked on the domain, then i clicked on the folder i uploaded, than i clicked on the one right under the parent one, like the numbers as in the picture in one of these messages, than it brings me straight to the template but what did i do wrong?? it wont let me do anything, and then if i click on something like the home button or or register it brings me to the template site on here were i got it and it wont let me do anything else. so whats your advice??

What are you trying to do? You tick the boxes next the files you want to move, then click move.