Inserting HTML code using the web builder widget

In correction to my previous post my issue is with embedding a photo bucket slide show. I am using zyrobuilder web builder and used HTML wideg to embed some documents and picture galleries. When I inserted the code for photo bucket gallery the slide show appeared just fine when I hit preview inside of the builder. After that I typed my web host subdomain to check my site “myname”.000webhostapp.com The site displays fine except my slide show is not visible. There is only an empty box where the slide show was embedded. I embedded some google documents same way and they now appear when I go to my site. Any help is appreciated.

Are you using iframe code? There was a few posts on iframe code causing issue have a search of the forum.

Thanks James
Once I parked my custom domain this problem went away and the slide show shows up. However if you view the site using 000.webhost subdomain https://233150.000webhostapp.com/ the slide show is still not visible . It’s not an issue form me now since I am using my custom domain.

As I am working on my site I went to mobile view and noticed that my embedded google document is only partially visible in the phone mode. You can only view one and a half column of the spreadsheet. It seems like Zyro phone mode doesn’t allow the visitor to touch the screen and drag to view more to the right. The view is rather fixed to the certain default width and anything outside of that is not visible. My visitors can only scroll down the page but not side to side. Any way around this issue? before testing Zyro I used moonfruit.com as my web builder and their sites in phone mode allow moving side to side to vew more of the web site. Thanks for your help.

I forgot to mention that sheet in question is on SCHEDULE page