Installating SSL Certificate help

Hi,

I have an SSL certificate from zero SSL that I need help uploading. I got my domain name from hostinger and am confused about if I have to install it to hostinger, or to 000webhost since my nameservers point to 000webhost. I’ve tried to follow a guide about how to install on cPanel but got stuck because I didn’t find the “SSL/TLS” section under “security”.

Here’s a screenshot confirming that the certificate is ready to be installed.
Screen Shot 2021-08-25 at 2.39.17 PM

Here are screenshots of the guide I’d been following & the security page on 000webhost that doesn’t have the “SSL/TLS” manager.

Screen Shot 2021-08-25 at 2.39.27 PM

Screen Shot 2021-08-25 at 2.39.37 PM

Any help would be so appreciated. thank you!

You would need premium Hostinger plan to be able to install certificate sadly.

Oh I didn’t realize that. :frowning:
I found this guide,
How to Use Cloudflare for SSL?cf_chl_jschl_tk=pmd_S.eY8aPUPwUGigV4CksmopLpc9WdOlj1E3hZ5ZqBFq4-1630115731-0-gqNtZGzNAhCjcnBszQr9

Does this work with a free 000webhost & hostinger accounts? I was confused since it asks you to change the nameservers from 000webhost to cloudflare. Is this temporary? Can I change them back to 000webhost after the SSL is activated?

You can use Cloudflare on the free plan yes

It is is not recommended however for security.
It involves permanently setting your nameservers to cloudflare and pointing cname records to your free hosting account.

This topic was automatically closed after 43 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.