It is a SCAM

000webhost.com canceled my domain host after 1 week, arguing that I exceed database size. I only have 3 products!!!
I try to get some answers but they told me if I go to pay version this wold`t happen :)))

I feel for you pirvuti. I myself got fed with the mail server being down have changed to a new host. This bunch has been the worst free host I’ve ever had.

I disagree, I host 5 websites on here and it have been 8 websites(3 removed due to too few visitors, all done that myself).
I never had bad moments using 000webhost, only a few downtimes due to DDOS.
I had 2 websites admin-checked because I shared Batch files on them, they both passed successfully.

Maybe you hosted huge, contaminated files?
I guess so, why don’t you ask it directly to the high-staff? :open_mouth:

Also, it’s not a scam if you don’t pay. :wink:
They never took your money, right?

Kind regards,
ThibmoRozier.

I think that there should be an explanation to this. Quick question, did they gave you a heads up before your account got close?

Take that whine and find some cheese. Except for some problems that are minor, this is a great place to be. Nobody forces you to stay here.

It’s idiotic statements like that that drive away users/customers.

<devil’s advocate>
[COLOR=“White”]__ [/COLOR]Visual’s post has not been edited by a forum moderator.
[COLOR=“white”]__ [/COLOR]His opinion might therefore accurately reflect 000webhost’s opinion.
</devil’s advocate>

[COLOR=“white”]_[/COLOR]

I would say that 000webhost is best free host. If someone is not happy they can look for cheap hosting as well. Atleast these guys at 000webhost are providing services for free. And for a basic site like me it’s good.

I agree,
It’s free so the guys complaining about downtime,
start paying, maybe they can fix it faster then? ;D
Or offer your own service to fix the servers and be on guard every single day? :wink:

I’m sure you’re not willing to do that so quit the complaints and try to help them instead.

Kind regards,
ThibmoRozier.

000 Webhost is the best of the free hosts. Just wait till your other free host is hit by a DDOs and see how long you’ll wait till your site is up and running again.

000 Webhost has stood the test of time.

Ask them to re-enable your account! Going elsewhere will only frustrate you further.

mAsT3RpEE Says, better to have crappy host that is consistent than other host that is only good till 1st ddos

bravissimo!!!

Just move to a better free host, simple :smiley: