Jcow Social Networking Script Not Working Well

Hi! I installed the latest Jcow Social Networking Script v.4.1 in your free hosting site because you’re great enough to offer “allow_url_fopen=ON” php feature. Thanks a lot.

However, uploaded images are not showing rightly when installed on your server.

Checking on the installation on 000webhost, the path to the images shows like this -

[COLOR=“Red”]/public_html/uploads/userfiles[/COLOR]

whereas the correct path must appear like this -

[COLOR=“red”]/public_html/uploads/userfiles/201010[/COLOR]

By the way, do you allow social networking script on your free services?

Thanks for any help you can extend to me.

that might be an installation issue. I never set that script up on 000webhost but i don´t see why it shouldn´t work.

Thanks for that quick reply. Yes, it really doesn’t install right with 000webhost. You can try it. I did install it thrice but same results.

But when I installed it on another free hosting service (unfortunately “allow_url_fopen=OFF”), the images work fine.

Similarly, when I installed it on a paid hosting service, the images showed up.

can you hook me up with a link to it please?

Ok, here is the 000webhost link please -

and here is the other free hosting link -

http://ocon.isgreat.org/index.php?p=dashboard

where you can see the actually situation. thanks.

looks alright so far, i just noticed that you seem to have not set certain permissions for directories. Can you try uploading a new avatar for your account on that site now?

ok, the avatar now appears. but I tried to upload a new image, still it did not appear.

probably the same issue as with the avatar.
I am currently uploading Jcow to my test site and will get back to you once i am done testing, but i expect it to be just a permission issue

Thanks a lot pal. You are really great! Exactly, it’s just a PERMISSION ISSUE. I set everything to 777, and everything worls now!

aight, if its working then there´s no more need for me to test hehe