JS doesn't work on my website

Hi, I’m trying to launch a website http://ekdocumentary.tk/ for the first time. All files are uploaded and everything works expect JS file on first page (“gallery” button and photo slides).
Have tried to upload few times and the result the same.
On html file works perfectly…
Please any suggestions?

@egle Can you explain a bit more about your issue?? that what is not working exactly.

Error 404 for some files (it means that the content was not found). Some of them are JS and they might operate that buttons.

Please correct your document and point valid paths to those files. Or else, if they’re already included in other tags (such as jQuery), remove them.

1 Like

when gallery button is clicked the menu have to drop-down and to show other gallery sections. It doesn’t work.
Other problem - photographs. You can open full size, but not in the photo-slider which created with JS (jquery lightbox)

@egle As said above…make sure you have placed your js files.
because i see 404 error.

1 Like

This is strange because I can found all files uploaded (I’ve checked every file marked as error 404). And these files opens completely fine from 000webhost server. I will try again to delete everything and to upload again.

I found them in the folder and can open. All images looks correct. The same with the other files (error 404)

Ahh…There i see the problem,(observed the above image)

your js scripts are stored in the “JS”(Upper case) Directory and in your index file it is “js”(lower case).

Change directory name to “JS” to “js” in “public_html”

This should solve your issue.

And the same with your “CSS” and “IMAGES”

Change directory name to lower case “css” and "images " in “public_html”.

thank you so much!!!

any issues do post back :slight_smile: .