License for illegal files hosting

We had a customer at Hosting24 (where upgraded accounts are located) who was hosting copyrighted MP3 files.

We have asked him to remove copyrighted music, but customer did not respond to abuse reports and his account was deleted.

However, customer thought we are just a bunch of idiots and told us to re-activate his site. He told us, that he has a special license (issued by government) to host illegal files on his site. He even sent us a picture of this license.

Here you go…

Looks like a REAL DOCUMENT, doesn’t it? :smiley:

Wow! That is just so authentic !!

The top is in English, and the bottom in … Albanian

That logo looks a bit squished up there…

Signed by : Woodie Wilson ??? (I used my special decoding skills !!)

I would just love to find out what all that text means, but I haven’t really got the time … or the money :wink:

if the doc was rea. im sure it would be more than one page. and have alot more info in it

some people are that stupid…

[scar]but the document! its soooo official! you should really think about reactivating his account![/scar]

lol, the signature is actually from Woodrow Wilson, president of the United States from 1913-1921:

so the ammican prez speeks what ever lang that is? hahahahahaha

fail.

If only all of our problems could be solved with this image :stuck_out_tongue:

funniest part: as far as I’m concerned you wright the word as “Government” and not as “Goverment” xD that seems as enough proof to me

Hahaha! Where did that letter come out of, a cracker jack box? :stuck_out_tongue:

This is dazzlingly hillarious. Nobody get any ideas…

this hereby granted this person to host hillarious joke ever on the site. lol.

ROFL , he is so creative =P

Here is the translation:

Albania Goverment License

Hello.
With this requirement, the Government of Albania has requested that AlbaBigMusic company to be awarded licenses for loading MP3 files on your server, since eshente a legal thing which prevents the Albanian people not at all, you can download the music they AlbaBigMuisc through this far not hinder this process of spreading the Internet, and so you seek forgiveness. If is the possibility of this requirement is fulfilled well, the payment is regular Ber, this work has started mbar, only if you leave presum that you host for this, thanks …

Signed,
Woodrow Wilson 14.03.2007

Isnt wilson dead??? rlly, 2007? rofl this!

Haven’t you heard? He’s on a come back tour. He’s doing every country alphabetically.

Probably some teenager…

ROFL , he is so creative =P

Wow! That is just so authentic !!

lottery bond[url=http://www.edentist.com/dentists/CO/Denver]Denver Dentists[url=http://www.bodyvibrodynamic.com]power plate vibration training[url=http://www.fachuebersetzungsdienst.com/Webseiten.html]übersetzung Webseite Französisch

If you think that is so authentic, will you please pay the processing fee to release my winnings from the Nigerian lottery?

I will pay you back! :slight_smile:

LOL epic win, i have to translate this tomorrow! :stuck_out_tongue:

Google tanslate:
Pershëndetje.

Me këtë kërkes, Qeveria e Shqiperis ka kërkuar që kompanis AlbaBigMUSIC ti ipet licensa për ngarkimin e Mp3 files ne serverin tuaj, pasi që ështe një legale e cila popullin shqipetar nuk e pengon aspak, ku ata mund te shkarkojnë muzika përmes AlbaBigMUSIC, kjo aspak nuk e pengon procesin e perhapjes se kesaj ne Internet, she kështu që ju kerkojmë falje, Nëse është mundesia të plotesohet kjo kërkes mirë, pagesa është bër me rregull, puna e kësaj ka fillu mbar, vetëm po ju presum ju qe të leshoni host për këtë, faleminderit.

Result:
Hello.

With this requirement, government has asked the company to be awarded the license for AlbaBigMUSIC load Mp3 files to your server, since that is a legal does not prevent the Albanian people at all, where they can download music by AlbaBigMUSIC, it does not preventing the spread of this process on the Internet, so she ask for forgiveness, if the opportunity to fill this requirement well, tor the payment is regular, this work has started throughout, only if you presum you to leave the host for this thank you.

It was already translated above :stuck_out_tongue: