Login with user

Hello,

1 or 2 years ago I registered and now I have the user and password of the account to access the cpanel but I don’t remember the email I used.

Is there a way to recover my account or log in with the user instead of the email?

Thank you

You can provide the username and I can provide the email :dagger:

Or the 000webhostapp domain please :smiley:

The user is ferchocf and the domain is ferchocf.000webhostapp.com which is pointing to another url.

Thanks.

It would appear that website has been deleted recently I think for inactivity.
It is no longer available / not linked to any existing account.
I would suspect the whole account has been deleted for inactivity.

You can make a new account, and new 000webhostapp URL using alternative naming and try to park the custom domain again.
If the custom domain fails to park then let me know and I’ll ask a developer to remove the virtual link but this type of action would be around 4 weeks + for ETA.

Users must login to 000webhost.com control panel ONCE per THREE month period to confirm active learner status and avoid inactivity deletions.
Users are responsible for regular backups.

When I created the post I could access the web and the FTP server where all the files were.
Now I have verified it and I can no longer.
It had to be removed a few minutes ago.

Seeing this, I need you to delete the virtual link as soon as possible since now I cannot delete it.

Thank you.

If the custom domain fails to park then let me know and I’ll ask a developer to remove the virtual link but this type of action would be around 4 weeks + for ETA.

As you own the custom domain at the domain registrar, you can change your nameservers there and point to any free hosting / paid hosting at all.