Lord Jesus: Now Collecting

I found this and thought you guys would appreciate just how freaking awful this is: http://www.net4crorepati.com/worships/jesus/

wow the webmaster of that website is going to burn in hell :smiley: You would have to be really silly to fall for that website

how can i pass this up they are still honoring Christmas pricing!!!

LoL, I am still waiting for my worship package! =-(

Reminds me of Homer Simpsons dancing jesus home page :smiley:

@13lack12box mine was lost in transit so i had to pay again, stupid ash clowd

I thought I would take a look, being curious…

and all hell broke loose. I had only left my surround sound on and plugged into the PC

Rob

I think ill try it lol.

Just make sure, that if you have a sound system plugged into your PC, it is turned down when the site loads :smiley:

Rob

That was god-damn awful…

Being a carved in stone atheist I might donate… After all, why not send money to something or someone that’s been dead over 2000 years? Then I can raise “hell” with paypal for sending my money to a dead guy and notify his bank he’s dead…
Personally I’m not even convinced Lord jesus…or as I refer to him, L’aourd JahhEEEEEEEEEEEZass ever really existed, but being I wasn’t alive 2000 yrs ago it’s kind of tough to prove…
Ya think paypal might cut that account? One would think policy would prohibit soliciting money for dead people.

The only real question I have is why doesn’t the government just subsidize JahEEEEEEEEzass? Enough congressmen and women just LUVVVV to tell us how big of followers they are not to mention millionaire athletes too…

Ahh thaink JahEEEEEEEEEZass for lettin us win thuh superbowl!..duhh… Oddly enough over 1/2 of the Cincinnati Bengals claim to be followers too and they ain’t winnin spit. :eek:

Thanks guys, just made my day :slight_smile:

That guy does not deserve to live.

How can a software worship jesus?

This kind of crap makes me sway towards the atheist. I’m agnostic, and I like my little niche so I won’t be changing, but this stuff pisses me off. What? Aren’t they getting enough from their poor congregation that they go and make a mockery of someone who did a lot of good for this world by suggesting we could all just get along. I personally believe Jesus might have existed, and if he did, he was probably a buddhist who came back to jerusalem to try and save the jews from themselves and everything got messed up in the translation.

I’m never going to church again!!!

why are all religion websites poorly designed?

Good question. LOL

Wow… That kinda made my day rofl

Does this mean that software will pray for me? :wink:

Hmm, I only wish I could have bought it for 500$!