Lost E-Mails Accounts

I created a website through webhost last year which came with three E-mails. Now, they are not working and/or have been disabled saying I need to upgrade to have E-mail accounts.

I specifically chose webhost for my needs and now you are taking them away unless I upgrade.

I will not be renewing my website unless this is resolved.

Thank you.

Hi there, the free hosting is provided for free.
Email and domain features are a Hostinger option which would start about $20 per year.

I can see your highlanderenterprises.net website is hosted for free with us :slight_smile:
It was parked before the domain/email feature was removed so email forwarders should be working for you.
You won’t be able to modify them as the feature is now removed.
If the email forwarding isn’t working** then I would advise using alternative more reliable service like ImprovMX!
https://improvmx.com
You will need to revert your nameservers to the registrar default and set the MX record at the domain registrar.
You will likely then need to use “domain forwarding” to forward your domain to 000webhost :slight_smile:

** the free email forwarders service have been used and abused so it is likely the email is just not being captured properly by the receiving email / going to spam / not being allowed through at all due to blacklisting because of abusive users - there is not a thing we can do at the moment to resolve this.

E-mail forwarders are not working. If my website is “free”, what am I paying for then???

E-mail forwarders are not working. If my website is “free”, what am I paying for then??? Likewise, why should I have to utilize a second-hand source like improvmx if you aren’t providing what I subscribed for?

You aren’t paying for anything this is a completely free service?