Mailing not working, quota not yet max

Mailing not working quota not yet hit max
was working not long ago, code untouched

full code:

<?php //get information that has been passed to this php $name = $_GET['name']; $email = $_GET['email']; $msg = $_GET['msg']; //send the notification to admin account and the user's email// $to = "nattekko@gmail.com"; $to2 = $email; $to3 = "lcpok23@gmail.com"; $subject = "Enquiry"; $txt = "Thank you for filling the form, we will contact you shorty \n Full Name : $name \n Email : $email \n Message : $msg"; $txt2 = "An inquiry has been received, please take note. \n Full Name : $name \n Email : $email \n Message : $msg"; $headers = "From: nattekko@gmail"; if(mail($to,$subject,$txt2,$headers) && mail($to2,$subject,$txt,$headers) && mail($to3,$subject,$txt2,$headers)) { echo "Thank you for filling the form, we will contact you shorty \n Full Name : $name \n Email : $email \n Message : $msg"; }else { echo "Not mailed: Please try again"; } ?>

image:

The sendmail on the free service is a bit hit and miss due to abusive users, are you able to use SMTP instead with the likes of an email provider in your script?

1 Like

Thanks, don’t know what’s that but i will try and do research on it and implement it to my codes~

Hi, i have attempted to use the SMTP unfortunately its not that easy. I would like to ask is there any other way to send the email with my code or maybe if i wait for a few more days i am allowed to send emails again? Thanks kinda urgent cause i have Final Year Project presentation coming soon and i need this message system to work ~~

You could try upgrading as there isn’t any issues on the paid platform as abusive users don’t pay to be on that they just ruin the free platform for everybody else.
Maybe try alternative host failing that.

1 Like

Hmm i see I see Okok I will consider that. Thank you so much for your help ~ :smiley:

1 Like