MiguelSPBI inactivity

I don’t know what happened, but since today I have no more access to my site (www.suadeo.com.ar) nor my account.
Please, there are no answers in the blog related to my problem
I need access to my account ! I don’t understand why I can’t access it.
Forgot password, don’t send me email. Nothing is working !
Why this behavior with no previous warning ?
Please help me to understand what is going on !

As far as my checks reveal it has been deleted for inactivity hence why the account no longer exists and the website data cannot be accessed via our backend.

Feel free to make a new account, new application using alternative naming and take regular backups please.

Hello, Impossible. I access to my site every day. It is may start page and is the start page in browers of a lot of member of my family. What do you mean for “inactive” ? I was also in my cpanel in January. And how you delete an account with no warning ? At least an email ! When you say regularly, I many times I have to access to my cpanel in a month ? Everyday ? Please, help me to recover my account and I will buy a plan.
thanks in advance
Miguel

You must access 000webhost.com control panel regularly to avoid inactive user deletion, January would be too long ago to avoid deletion you should login monthly to be safe.
Apologies buying a plan won’t recover data.
Users are responsible for regular backups and logging into our control panel directly to avoid deletion.

This topic was automatically closed after 17 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.