My e commerce site

Hello…Everybody,

here is my e commerce website, i am working on it. next month i am thinking about the launch of the website and move to paid plan because i will need SSL Certificate.

I am so thankful to 000WEBHOST, Or else people like me would have never got anything on the internt.

[COLOR=“Black”]My website[/COLOR] is reciving around 110 Visitors a day, including the blog on subdomain, i have doing off page optimization and link building for Keyword ranking.

I dont have money only way is Community helping me out .

If possible do link back my website for the purpose of SEO. i would be grateful and share your websites, i will provide backlink and write a blog post on my two blogs… sydnyb.uni.me and http://blog.maycart.in

Thank you everybody…you are awesomest !
let me say it…legen wait for it…i hope you are not lactose intolerant because last word is Dairy… [U][COLOR=“black”]its Legendary [/COLOR][/U]

110 visits per day is not that bad. How did you manage to get this number that early?

110 Visit- I am ranking for some good keywords like buy gifts online and Buy shoes online, Teddy bear, message bottles, and few others, i have a very active blog, on which i write around 30 articles are months…SE visits are around 70% …website isnt complete yet…but i am hoping very soon.