My site is gone, I had to re-subscribe, and I cannot make new sites

Hello,

I use this for personal use sites, my site has been down since nov 5th.

It’s down and gone from cpanel, so seems to be my user account which required me to reregister with the same email i have used for years here. I also never got a notification about the site being inactive which I normally receive before removal.

I also cannot make new websites, it poped an error up saying a dev has been notified.

Could you try and figure out what happened with my account/site please?
And can you check that you are properly sending notifications about site removals?

Users should be making sure their account is kept active, I’m not sure inactivity emails are being sent anymore - this in itself would a be a drain on the resources available.

What happens logging into this : https://www.000webhost.com/cpanel-login?to=old

MY SITE! It is there, it’s cancelled but not cancelled permanently like others. However I have no options on this page :frowning:

That password I used for the old one doesnt let me into the new interface… i had to make a new password with the same email address for the new site.

And I cannot make new pages on the new site so… are you guys able to use the site on a free account still?

me too same issue cancelled but not permanently i have tried to make a new site with my backup but cannot upload i am so disappointed i lost me site

Since I wasn’t able to add new pages (not even past the initial password screen) on my original account I made a new account and was able to transfer the domain and upload my files.

It seems like I will need to delete my old account to just add my old email by to my new account.

moderately frustrating, but it seems like the advert popups they used to push are gone, which is nice.

Hi how did you Add your files I have a backup I made before my site got deleted I uploaded them via FTP but the site does not come back did you use a backup from website builder ?

I had saved copies of my files and folders, I uploaded via FTP manager.

I have one of their backups which I am glad I wasn’t relying on… because I don’t see a way to upload their backups now.

Either way my main account is still broken, I had to do this all on a fresh account, and I can no longer setup free email accounts on my domain… which is a bummer.