My site is very slow

my site is very slow to load, it take 34 seconds to load,
how can i fix it now?

Hello,

Your website redirects to the error page 404 of 000webhost.

Make sure your website has not been suspended/canceled from the Members Area and within your public_html folder there is a file called index.html (or index.php).

Also check that you have errors in your htaccess file.

i have the index.php in my public_html but erverything is same, it still slow

1st… is not slow… the 404 means that the webpage you were trying to load was not found

create and index.html and check if happens the same…
and check your .htaccess file, is it blank?

what do you me
this is my site http://iraqsport.site90.net/
it dont say you have error

and in my .htaccess file it wor just
(# Do not remove this line, otherwise mod_rewrite rules will stop working
RewriteBase /

BEGIN WordPress

END WordPress)

adn i have created a index.html file, but is same.

Your website takes too many requests to the server and other servers 000webhost.

You can reduce the number of requests for your site does not take so long to load.

You can see the requests made ​​by your website on this link.

Your site loads as you say, but very slowly, what seems to be taking it’s time is waiting for the external links to load: These ones - ads.frossle.com/ especially the one large gif image (240kb)

d3iti: how can i do it?

sorry… since you didn’t refern any i check your profile…

[INDENT]About emki11

Domain(s)
3arabi.comze.com [/INDENT]

any away…

as shock advise you… check your images… they are too heavy…

i use yslow and/or [URL=“https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/”]PageSpeed

there are other ways to speed your web site…
check what the tools advise you to do ; )

plz help, my problem is still same.

plz anyone, i have removed the theme and everything and uploaded it again but its same, for the first site My site plz anyone who can help me?

Your site is taking 32 seconds just to spit out a page. WordPress should not take more than 2 seconds to do this. There is something wrong with your site. Did you use a password less than 8 characters in length? If so you have been hacked. Export all your data to an xml file. Reinstall WordPress and then import your data once again. Also change your password.

Finally install wp-super cache. but either way your site has problems. No one can help you with that. You need to find out why it’s taking so long for WordPress to load.

Also does your site get any information from an external source? If so then stop it.

Your .htaccess is not set up correctly for WordPress. That’s why there are 404 errors.