My website has been suspended....!

I have used your service for more than 2 year and haven’t had any problem. I started with a free account when i needed more bandwidth in order to not hit any limits i upgraded to pro, at hosting24, later also at hostinger. The problem was that i cannot update my ios app and i cannot use any subdomain other than iostv.web44.net. As a solution to not hit any limits i was not using the free host, but i was only redirecting the request from iostv.web44.net to iossite.com which is hosted in hosting24. The past week my account moved to sleep several time, after contacting with the operators they made active, this was made several time, until now that my account is deleted i think. I have wrote multiple time and they have said they will fix my problem and have opened a ticket for my problem because the abuse was not real. I was just redirecting the visitors, the site had nothing in it, how it is possible it hits the limits? The purpose of free hosting is to upgrade or not? I have upgraded also i am paying account at hosting24(1 year prepay) also at the hostinger. I don’t mind paying but give me a solution i can use my old subdomain.

Hoping in finding a solution because now i am out of service.

Hi @dbaaali!

Your website iostv.web44.net was hosted on our system. Because we saw it consuming too much resources (it was the first one on top requests) we have suspended the website several times, however other employees from Hostinger were unsuspending it without offering a proper explanation.

This whole circle suspend/unsuspend happened like 6-7 times, until we have decided to delete your account to prevent further unsuspensions and bandwidth consumption.

I don’t mind paying but give me a solution i can use my old subdomain.

I don’t know if Hostinger offers support for free subdomains such as yours. However instead of using subdomains, you could buy a very cheap .xyz domain, which is only $0.99 per year. Also, if you buy a proper paid plan, you’ll also get a free domain included:

Hello,

The problem is that i cannot use any other domain, all the request comes to this domain that now is closed. That is the reason, i was redirecting the user from this subdomain to other domain that i have purchased. I don’t think i was consuming resources because i had made redirect rules for all my request and i have monitored my site. Even from technical view how can i hit limits if all the request are redirect and the hosting itself was empty without any file in it. Also this period is with the lowest users that use my app, i haven’t had problems before, i am using it for more than 2 years.

Give me a solution as i stated before i don’t mind paying, i have purchased account also at the hostinger and hosting24, but i cannot use other than this domain. The purpose of free hosting is to go to premium account, i have bought the premium, so is the same thing, for this reason the solution is to let me use my old subdomain to continue redirect the users.

Thank you.

That is the reason, i was redirecting the user from this subdomain to other domain that i have purchased. I don’t think i was consuming resources because i had made redirect rules for all my request and i have monitored my site

Our counter does not lie. And your website was even more suspicious because it was containing only a .htaccess rule, therefore we have suspected it as being a denial of service tool as well.

Give me a solution as i stated before i don’t mind paying, i have purchased account also at the hostinger and hosting24, but i cannot use other than this domain. The purpose of free hosting is to go to premium account, i have bought the premium, so is the same thing, for this reason the solution is to let me use my old subdomain to continue redirect the users.

We no longer offer support for free subdomains. Even if now you create another account on 000webhost you can’t assign the free subdomain to your website. If Hostinger does not offer support for old free subdomains, I am afraid iostv.web44.net is lost forever…

I have contacted many times for the solution and i have stated for what i use it. In my hosting a i had only included some xml files that feed my application, in order to not hit limits i was redirecting all the request, this was suggested by the support i have talked this days also. What can we do because i am out of service now. Can you activate again my account?
Thank you

Can you activate again my account?

I can’t. Your account has been deleted from our database.

Your only choice now is to update all the links from your applications to the new ones.

What if create it again, can you manually link my site old subdomain?

I cannot update my links from my app.

Since i have opened a ticket for this reason you should not deleted it before investigating the issue. I have write several times, to solve my issue, which i think was by mistake because i was not making any traffic, furthermore i had upgraded to pro, in order to not hit any limits, as support have suggested to me 1 year ago.

What if create it again, can you manually link my site old subdomain?

I can’t, because we no longer offer support for free subdomains. Free subdomains are part of the old server infrastructure and we are hardly trying to get rid of it.

Since i have opened a ticket for this reason you should not deleted it before investigating the issue.

Your ticket never reached to us. Since your website was hosted at 000webhost you should have contacted us directly.

I’d really wish I could help you with the subdomain, but I simply can’t. Our system no longer allows free subdomain linking.