My website is not here anymore?

Hi, i created my website, rasolutions.co.uk back in March, it all worked back then and has been for a long time, and just logged into it today by chance and it has gone… The error message i get is website couldnt be found etc…

The nameservers havent changed, they are still pointing to
ns01.000webhost.com
ns02.000webhost.com

And i just logged into my 000webhost control panel and the website isnt there to edit or view anymore either?

Please help…

Rasolutions

Nameservers aren’t pointing at 000webhost as far as I can read…

Name servers:
    ns1.pipedns.com
    ns2.pipedns.com
    ns3.pipedns.com

Hi James

Is that where the name severs should be pointing to?

ns01.000webhost.com
ns02.000webhost.com

Hi James

But they already point to the nameservers :ns01.000webhost.com
ns02.000webhost.com

Please see attached screenshot…Nameservers havent been altered at all…

Please help me…ra solutions

Not sure what is going on, you might need to contact the people who manage your domain…

Oh wait a second I think I’ve misread your intial post

What is within your 000webhost control panel?

Do any websites display active and you can manage them at all?

Try this link and report back

Hi James

Those are the original nameservers through LCN, i changed the nameservers back in march when i created the account with 000webhost.com and had to change the nameservers to link my domain to the actual site…(see attachment of another tool giving me the nameserver information)

The actual issue is, on my 000webhost account cpanel, it shows i dont have a website anymore? like it has been deleted, so i cant edit or do anything…I obviously havent deleted anything…its like you guys havent moved it when changed your interface to the new 000webhost panel look…

Please help
Ra solutions

Did you try link above sorry

Hiya James

Thanks for that, it shows the account but next to it it says it was ‘cancelled due to inactivity’ :frowning2:

did i have to keep editing it? I set it up so people could view and read things on it?

Kind Regards
RA Solutions