Mysql and php connection

i upload my files which i av tested and work successfully before offline bt since i upload it i encounter a problem displaying "Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in /storage/ssd2/492/1407492/public_html/functions/db.php:7 Stack trace: #0 /storage/ssd2/492/1407492/public_html/pages/login.php(5): include() #1 {main} thrown in /storage/ssd2/492/1407492/public_html/functions/db.php on line 7"
anytime li fill and submit my registration and login form

Have you made sure that the DB host, name, username, and password are changed for the site?

1 Like

Did you import your files? I am trying to import a zip file, but I just get a bunch or errors. How did you get it to work?

What errors?

Screenshots please

@panchitio

Those migration please ensure to create the database on the new panel, correctly import your database, correctly update your script configuration file with the new values localhost as host, username, database name and password etc.

If still getting issues after making sure values are correct try downgrading PHP version via 000webhost.com > General Settings
Screenshots of any more errors would be help.

What exactly are you importing?

Hi Infinity,
Could you define “correctly import your database”. What makes it correctly?

MySql tables and data.

I exported them from the older repository and saved it as zip file. When I try to import it back to the new repository is giving me the errors in the screen shot. It might be the name of the database that clashes for I see the system has different name.

Can you open your .sql database in NotePad and take a screenshot?

By uploading a valid .sql file via phpmyadmin or using BigDump http://www.ozerov.de/bigdump/

Here it is

That is not a valid .sql database.

Using the EXPORT option, download your database as .SQL format, it will download all the tables and such to your PC.

Then IMPORT this .sql file into the new panel.

I know. This is the Notepad version of the zip file. I tested it in the older system and it worked. Now, the new one is giving the errors I posted in the screen shot. Unfortunately the older system is not available anymore, so I am stuck with the zip version.

Hmm not sure maybe another moderator or member can advise what is going wrong…

Tried switching PHP version on General Settings to a lower version you used to use?