Nameservers

Hey guys, can anyone tell me how to update namesrvers in 000webhost ? i am begginer here, and i am also not getting the answer in google also, please help :frowning:

You need to go to wherever you got the domain name from and update there. Look for DNS settings or nameserver settings and enter the 2 nameservers there.
If you do not own a domain (you canโ€™t just make up a name) then choose or, I will choose your free subdomain (recommended)

where is that section ???!!!

Click create new in members area if youโ€™re talking about the free sub domain.

no no, i got a formula - goto parked domain and put ns01.000webhost.com there :slight_smile:

Parked domain means parking a domain name that you own, not adding a nameserver.

This conversation might also be able to help you out. Steps look quick to me.

ok now, when i am going to Parked Domain, what should i enter there ? โ€œns01.000webhost.comโ€ or the IP of the nameserver ?

Neither, you put the name of your domain.

Hello,

The nameservers just have to configure only if you are using **your own domain **(domain you purchased / registered in another site and you want to use it with your 000webhost account).

000webhost is not a domain registrar. 000webhost lends you a subdomain for you to use with your account hosted on 000webhost.
You can also use your own domain with you account hosted on 000webhost.

Thank you/! i love you