Not access filemanager

I am not having access to the files either through the panel’s file manager or through ftp. Website: arq-simon.000webhostapp.com, please help me.

I have checked that website and it is working fine along with FTP, I’ve checked the time you submitted the ticket and there is no reported issues with FTP today at all for that so unsure why you cannot connect, I assume it may be a local issue to yourself, it will be a region of your location that is blocking 000webhost be it at local level, computer firewall, antivirus etc, or network level i.e. your router, or network administrator, ISP level at DNS level or higher governmental at DNS level etc.

You can try

Use a different browser / clear existing browser cache data

Use alternative DNS to ensure this isn’t an issue with bad DNS from your standard ISP / being blocked by your ISP as a lot of providers now block 000webhost sadly (using alternative DNS like 1.1.1.1 will resolve this currently - Use 1.1.1.1 To Resolve Your Website Quicker)

Disable your computer firewall and antivirus temporarily - if this allows access then we can work to add an exception on your firewall/antivirus quite easily normally depending on your software.

Use a VPN such as https://windscribe.com/ - if this allows access then there is a blockage on your computer, local network or ISP along the way and we can only advise trying alternative DNS/contacting your network administrator.

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.