Not what i expected(Account suspension)

I am a regular customer of 000webhost.com recently my website was taked down for sending mass mails . i literally beged in front of the administrator to please let my website get unsuspend.
despite being a very good and strong reason for my mass mails and these mails were auto generated via wordpress.
now i m like higly pissed off. i read the threads related to account suspension coz of mass mails all of them were INSUSPENDED but unfortunately my website has been denied the suspension.
i have also seen the faq which clearly says genuine cases can be entertained.
http://www.000webhost.com/faq.php?ID=29

i didnt not know about this thing that if i send 100 mails to my users my account will be suspended please activate my account for nairsantosh.com it will create a lot of problem for me. please do it i will not be sending so many emails now.
accepting a favourable response from your side.
please do it. please.
Posted by Customer, on February 4, 2015, 13:24:58
i actully didnt dent these mass mail i created 50 users to my website and which automatically sends the username and passwords to the users duw to which this problem has occoured.
Posted by Staff Member, on February 4, 2015, 15:11:53
Hello,

Mass mail is strictly prohibited by our Terms Of Service.

You can send no more than 14 emails per minute.

We are sorry for any inconveniences, but this is how the system works. We cannot remove this mass mail limitation as it would result in our mail server IP being blacklisted very fast. The server hosts hundreds of domains, and it is not possible to track everyone in real time so we must run this software to disable mass mailers.

We are sorry for the inconveniences, but the violation is too harsh to unsuspend your account.

Very Truly Yours,
Helpdesk Staff

Posted by Customer, on February 4, 2015, 15:20:31
sir/madam,
i am so sorry for this i seriously didnt know about his fact for using 14 mail per minute.
i accept my mistake i wont do it in future.this portal is used for motivating and tking online tests this is my sincere request please unsuspend my account. otherwise it will lead me to a very big problem.
i assure i wont send any mass mail from now please help me it a genuine reuest.

Posted by Staff Member, on February 4, 2015, 22:32:49

Hello,

If your account was suspended due to terms of service violation, it could be unsuspended only after upgrade.

Please upgrade your account and submit new support ticket requesting to unsuspend your free account. Please note that if your account was suspended and you upgraded it, you could NOT ask for money back in case you decide to cancel your new upgraded account.

Very Truly Yours,
Helpdesk Staff

Posted by Customer, on February 4, 2015, 22:37:33
sir/madam,
This has been about 7 hours i am in a state of distress this website means a lot sir and if this gets down i will be facing some deep allegations.
i genuinely didnt know about that this fact seriously. i understand that the sever could have been affected due to this .but his php mail function restriction i came to know after my website was suspended this is a sincere apology and want my account to be unsuspended. I also hereby give you full garantee that it will not be repeated again. sir please help me i am a genuine customer of yours
Posted by Customer, on February 4, 2015, 22:48:34

I have read about 000webhost.com for the mass mail in both the cases free account and paid account you have a policy of not accepting the mails in mass due to which you suspend accounts . i just have seen and read in the forum of 000website.com account have been unsuspended for some genuine cases you have also mentioned it in the faqs that if the account has been suspended due to mass mail we will unsuspend if the case is genuine.
http://www.000webhost.com/faq.php?ID=29
i require this help from you otherwise it will be a problem for me it has taken me days to make a website i have full faith upon your customer support and i am seeking a sincere apology from me.
please unsuspend this website please.this will never happen again.
ACCEPTING A FAVOURABLE REPLY FROM YOU.please understand.

Posted by Staff Member, on February 5, 2015, 04:52:30
Hello,

We a;ologize for the inconvenience, but as stated earlier, we will only be able to unsuspend the account after an upgrade.

Thank you for using our services,
Helpdesk Staff

So Sad :frowning:
I Will Suggest You To Ask Them For Backup Atleast…
So, That You Can Use It Somewhere :slight_smile:

You should have at least a backup of your site so your can at least recover it … i recommend you to ask a backup from them … hope it mant help

I asked them so but unfortunately bussiness is what matters to them.
they have denied that too realising the fact that it would have taken me nights to develop that website.
due to a small mistake i lost a lot.
now i will have to set up the account again.
one thing is for sure that they have lost a custome for sure.

feeling sad.

It’s a pity they let you register a new account. You will just harvest email addresses and spam again.

This is bad, although I have never experienced this with 000webhost. :slight_smile: Ask for backup, otherwise all your SEO campaigns and Link building techniques will go in vain.

as a customer we only want to back up our stuff. more over wanna save that on local system. :stuck_out_tongue:

yep i do feel bad by your link building strategies. :smiley:

EDIT: Wrong topic, sorry.

It’s a pity they let you register a new account. You will just harvest email addresses and spam again.

Don’t Indulge in Wrong Practices as it will only effect you badly.

Feeling sorry for u mate us open live stream
I suggest You To Ask Them For Backup Atleast…
So, That You Can Use It Somewhere hope you get back your account