Old editor zyro

This text was translated by Google Translate. [I am Brazilian boy and I speak Portuguese]

Hello, I have a website here on the webhost and when I click to edit it, it redirects me to the old editor (us.zyro.com) and this is great! I really like this editor. However, every new site I create redirects me to the new zyro editor. I would like to know how I can create a new website and continue editing that new website through the old zyro editor. If an upgrade is required in my plan, let me know.

Thanks in advance!

Zyro.com is the NEW ZYRO.

The older Zyro has been discontinued and will remove completely from 000webhost soon as it too costly to provide for free.

Hostinger Premium will retain the Zyro builder, so this could be an option to continue by taking a .sitebuilder file backup from within the old builder while you still can - then upgrading to continue.

Or you can try remaking your site on the new Zyro.com and hosting there :slight_smile:
Or use alternative hosting / rebuild your site in alternative software like WordPress. :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 22 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.