Page is sleeping due to TOS violation

Hello,

I would like to know why my page app-1498657657 is sleeping. I have no idea why I should have violated the TOS and I would like to know how long it takes for my page to wake up again.

It breached the free plan limits.

@Infinity E-Mail limit or the innode limit?

We don’t get to view the system reason so we just know it breached limits of some sort, what kind of website have you hosted?

@Infinity It is a small page, but somehow the innode limit was about 93% for months, however I would like to upgrade in about 1 1/2 weeks, so it would be really nice if it can get awake again

Anyways, it is running again, thank you for fast reply :slight_smile:

I just removed the suspension but the site was only up for a few seconds before the system suspended it again it seems?

Ahh, that was you, who made it run again thank you again :slight_smile: Well, before it got suspended I had the Cloudflare page saying that there is an issue with the host, so no idea…

Unsuspended again, I’ve backed up your public folder for you, if you have any databases it would be wise to back them up too now as if you are suspended again you’ll need to upgrade to Hostinger to continue or use alternative free hosting

@Infinity Okay, thank you for the Information. When it Comes to the upgrade, will everything (DB, pages, etc.) copied over to Hostinger automatically?

Yeah the team migrate everything for free and update config files normally :slight_smile:

Great, and will the Server path “/ssd3/somenumber/” stay the same? I need that path for some features.

@Infinity hm… I did nothing and it got supsended again :confused: My email Limit is still at 104% somehow

Could we wait until tomorrow, when the E-Mail Limit won’t be exceeded, so that you can unsuspend me again, please?