Pels313 inactivity

Dear Support Team.

Our website was hosted on your hosting
victoria-samara.ru
ns01.000webhost.com

Now I was surprised to find out that this site does not work and I cannot log in to 000webhost.com.
The site was originally (in 2016) hosted on Hostinger and, after the cancellation of free hosting, was transferred to you on the recommendation of Hostinger. As far as I remember, I used the Hostinger login, now I cannot find this option.

I now often chaecking this site. Around once of year.

Can someone help and clarify the situation with the hosting of my site?

Michael

Hi there, as far as my checks reveal that account in total was removed and deleted for user inactivity which in turn deleted all websites under it 12 months ago.

Users must remain active to continue on the free learning platform and login to your control panel at 000webhost.com once per month.

Users who don’t login regularly to the 000webhost control panel to confirm active learner status are deleted automatically per inactive user policy.

Users are responsible for regular backups as agreed upon signup and the terms of service state we do not accept responsibility for data loss, any loss of files would be the fault of the user for not regularly backing up as required.

You can create a brand new account using a reputable email address provider and create a new 000webhostapp URL with alternative naming as deleted subdomains are blacklisted by policy and cannot be reused.

Upgrading will not bring any data back and it will not allow you to use the same 000webhostapp URL.

Ensure to take future regular backups along with remaining active on the 000webhost control panel to avoid inactivity deletion.

This topic was automatically closed after 10 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.