Pginas desaparecen

he vuetlo a construir la web y ME VUELVE A OCURRIR LO MISMO.

Y las paginas que voy creando no permanecen fijas,es decir…yo guardo el trabajo y muchas de ellas aparecen por arte de magia en la papelera y cuando intento restaurar,no me deja u otras veces si. E incluso …cuando guardo,no se guarda,va directamente a la papelere.

PORQUE SUCEDE ESO?.

He went back to building the web and I HAVE THE SAME BACK.

And the pages that are not fixed permanently, that is … I keep the work and many of them appear in the role of magic in the bin and in the attempt to restore, it does not leave me or other times. And even … when I save, it is not saved, it goes directly to the wastebasket.

WHY HAPPEN THAT?

You’ll have to provide your URL and screenshots pointing out exactly what your issue is as even the translation I still don’t understand at all

THIS IS THE WEB - REALIDAD VAMPIRICA

THIS IS THE PROBLEM THAT APPEARS (BUT IS IN SPANISH)

Can you copy the error message exactly as it is and paste it here

• you need to show me screenshots of the errors as they happen, before you make changes and what happens during /after.

This says the capture: You can not edit this, since it is in the trash. Take it out of the trash and try it again.

but … it’s impossible, you can not

Yeah I’m not understanding please provide some additional screenshots before and after actions and also the translation just give me the raw text it gives you

I do not know what he does not understand.

It is very simple, the server, the web deletes the pages without me doing it, that simple.