PhpMyAdmin Link

I am currently experiencing some bad bugs with my 000webhost account right now as my 000webhost dashboard won’t open.

https://www.000webhost.com/forum/t/cant-open-000webhost-dashboard-page/
It’s not fixed even though they say it is.

But I need to open at least the database, and that’s why I need the 000webhost site for PHPMyAdmin. Can anyone please send me the link to the database site.

Hi @ichhabsdrauf!

The database manager URL is https://databases.000webhost.com. Do you want your DB username as well?

Was this meant ironically? Yes, pls send it if you can.

My issue regarding the denied access to 000webhost isn’t solved yet.

At least i hope I can access the database

Was this meant ironically? Yes, pls send it if you can.

I am sorry, sometimes I really am dumb :sweat:

For andihamolli.000webhostapp.com

• id1242649_personal
  • id1242649_andihamolli

For achsooo.000webhostapp.com

• id1242677_achsooo

My issue regarding the denied access to 000webhost isn’t solved yet.

We are using Cloudflare to protect certain parts of our systems from Denial of Service, spamming, etc. Cloudflare blocks certain IP blocks based on their criteria (usually when an address block contains TOR nodes, VPNs, services which are being abused by malicious people). We really can’t control how Cloudflare blocks the IPs. This is not something we can set up on our side…

Don’t worry :slight_smile:

I noticed sth else wrong with my database

I have just the first one
why are those other two there: information_schema and mysql

Is my account hacked or what[quote=“NGiNX, post:5, topic:77954”]
We are using Cloudflare to protect certain parts of our systems from Denial of Service, spamming, etc. Cloudflare blocks certain IP blocks based on their criteria (usually when an address block contains TOR nodes, VPNs, services which are being abused by malicious people). We really can’t control how Cloudflare blocks the IPs. This is not something we can set up on our side…
[/quote]

Too bad :worried:. I was hoping this would get fixed in a couple days

why are those other two there: information_schema and mysql

Is my account hacked or what

No, those are system databases. They appear on every account and they are inaccessible. Just ignore them.

Too bad :worried:. I was hoping this would get fixed in a couple days

The issue will be fixed after Cloudflare lifts the ban…

1 Like