Pirates Of Populous : Clan Website

I made a website for clan.
The Site : http://piratesofpopulous.comli.com/

Comments & Suggestions are required.Explore the whole site and tell me what is wrong and I should Improve it.
If I am violating any rule of 000webhost, Then tell me, So I can review it.

-Thanks.

You need another template for your website.
Download at least that free template - http://www.freetemplatesonline.com/templates/Free-Tool-Store-Template-291.html

You can search and download unlimited free templates from that website, others below are paid and require credit card.

edit: I can ‘photoshop’ you logo if you want.

I downloaded some Templates, But that site is currently not using any template, I designed the whole layout, I know it sucks somehow :smiley:

Working on its layout.:slight_smile:

The site has larger text, even for my large screen. Think about using smaller fonts. When you’re ready I can maybe help with your banner. Just drop me an email on my site and refer to this posting so I know who you are.

Some suggestions:

• Make a better logo, the one you have now is a bit to orange :confused:
  • Put the fonts smaller, and maybe get the site with a fixed resolution.
    The rest is nice :slight_smile:

And btw I love populous!

Thank You for all comments,
I don’t know how to deal with the resolution of screen in CSS.
Also, I updated the layout you can check it now, Is it better now?

Please click few images of my website and send me so I can see how It looks to you? I checked it through all browsers and looks fine for me and also In my bro’s PC.

http://puu.sh/ZWxl

Nothing changed to me :S

See the space between login button and that line that is showing the members count. Its only few pixels but In your resolution its wrong, I used pixels, Should I use Percent I mean margin-right:20% instead of 20px? It shouldn’t be that much space in there…I am having resolution issues, Please help…

Yeah in divs and css you should use always percentage unless you want a fixed theme.

Hi, I am back. Check out the new design, I fixed all the resolution problems and coloring issues, I hope you like it now. Explore my whole site and give me some more suggestion if you can, I have updated the forum system now, added some private topics system(You can’t see it :slight_smile: ), Although that clan is now closed and my website is now of no use but, I will still keep it running as long as I can so I can show it to somebody in my portfolio :slight_smile:

Please give your final comments about it.

-Thankyou!

There are some key aspects that you might want to take a look at:

1. Font size is too big
  2. You might want to set login box and download box above news box (you want an user friendly site, hence helping an user find what he/she is search for fast will help you lots, and those two boxes are keys aspects.)
  3. You can Merge clan info with site statistics

General tip: in the future you can use free traffic analytics services (Like google analytics and clicky to find out which of your page content is visited the most and hence organize your web page in an user friendly manner

hope those tips help

Is this a game when clans can play it together? Put more info.