Premium Features

Hy

I am a very old user of 000webhost, and i like the service + simplicity of doing thing on 000webhost, now i want to try the premium [ basic] service of yours and i want some info regarding it.

1. can you please email me the services you are offering with this plan?
  2. can you please provide me the full detail of the price plan / year, i want the full year plan.
  3. currently i am using this website as a free user and i will create free site in it like, example.000webhostapp.com etc, so this feature will also include in the premium?
  4. what is add on domain in your services?
  5. Is there any sale / discount / coupon available for me?
    Please provide me the full detail so i can buy it.
    Email : msz_900@yahoo.com

@msz900 Visit below link for premium services, specially for 000webhost users.

As you said “basic”, so visit the link and check for the lowest plan.

If you’ve any doubt or any questions regarding premium services, then contact their “Support Team”. :slight_smile:

Hi @msz900!

1. can you please email me the services you are offering with this plan?
  1. can you please provide me the full detail of the price plan / year, i want the full year plan.
  2. Is there any sale / discount / coupon available for me?

Everything you need to know about paid plans and their features you can find out here:

In addition, if you want more information, please contact Hostinger Support directly :wink:

1. currently i am using this website as a free user and i will create free site in it like, example.000webhostapp.com etc, so this feature will also include in the premium?

Paid plans will no longer offer support for *.000webhostapp.com URLs, but you will have other shorten subdomains from where you could chose. Plus, if you buy the premium web hosting, you will be able to choose for free a unique domain for your website.

1. what is add on domain in your services?

An addon domain is a sobdomain of your main domain. For instance, if you have a domain registered: mysite.com, and you want to configure an addon domain named details for it, your whole address for the addon domain will be details.mysite.com

Thanks all of you for the response.

You’re welcome :blush:

For any further issues please contact us on this forum. Or if they are more related to paid plans, please contact Hostinger Support.