Problem viewing server 30 (host22)

Hello

Unfortunately the last 2 days I have a serious problem with my site [www.mikespages.host22.com] on server 30.
I can log to the cpanel but I cannot view the site from anywhere :(.
I have already tried 3 different PCs with different configurations and from different places. The result is always the same. The browser says it cannot find the address, because the server is not responding.

The servers on the other hand seemto be up and running. Any ideas???

Thank you

I have exactly the same issue today!!! by the way FTP is also down.

hi
your site works fine for me

Hello,

Your website http://www.mikespages.host22.com/ is working fine for me, too.
Try logging in using a proxy as http://hidemyass.com to see if it is a problem with your IP.

see if its just you by entering www.mikespages.host22.com at http://www.isup.me/

This site is not working a couple of hours ago! But now working… I hope that my site will work too!!! :slight_smile:

Well what can I do … everything says the site is up but every time I try to see it from whatever browser you can imagine then it’s the same no :frowning: any ideas where the error might be?

Thank you for your time

Have you tried clearing your cache? You’re probably looking at old stored pages.

yup everything is double checked … I even tried to view it from 3 different PCs (one with linux)

OOOOOkkkk

For some nefarious reason it seemed the ip address of the site was different from the one I had when I first created it !!! I have not the slightest idea how this occured … any suggestions anyone???

Anyway at least I can see my site and work on it

Thank you all for your valuable assistance

¿IP address of the site?
Are you trying to access your site using the IP?
This is not possible, because the server is shared and there are several websites on each server.

I do not know what might happened friend I just got a message from the server saying the ip was different.

I tried everything … the only browser that seems to connect to the specific site is the Opera !?! all other browsers from whatever machine can not view the site !!! I realy do not know what to do or what it may be the problem ???

Is there any chance the rooter might have some problem?

Might be because your ISP has barred connection to the sub-domain *.host22.com, a alot ISPs in some countries do it for whatever reason. I think Opera connects to the Web via a proxy (most likely outside of your ISPs restrictions) to compress the website giving you faster browsing by removing useless headers and making images smaller.

My site on host222 is unreachable by me as well and my provider is comcast. Others are able to get to my site. I have switch my DNS but still no lock. I tried an older version of Opera but it cannot find my site.

It did come back for a little while yesterday. Right now I watching for it to become available again so I can make a fresh backup.

The restriction is likely to be deeper than just the DNS servers, some go as far as blocking the IP associated with the domain, to prevent people circumventing the restriction

Mopedmaniac thanks for the first sane answer :slight_smile:

The strange thing was that up until 4 days ago everything was alright I could see everything from everywhere.

So does anyone have any ideas how we can overcome this difficulty???

Hi
I have the same problem with ruvicon.host22.com I can not to access via my ISP (venezuelan cantv) but with proxy perfect :frowning:

There appears to be some sort of world-wide trend at the moment, where ISPs are blocking access to either 000webhost sub-domains or the server IP addresses. All this is thanks to the people that want to abuse a free service, using it re-distribute copyrighted protected material or allow access to illegal / illicit material, if I was 000webhost… I would pull all sub-domains before the reputation of an excellent service is destroyed by these people.
I was going to offer free sub-domain hosting via my webhosting service, but quickly decided against it when I saw what was going on at 000webhost.

I see

Well let’s hope for the best then. If it was something I could do I would have done it (technical I mean).

I do not know what they believe they’ll succeed with this attitude… I hope for the best !!!

Anyway thank you all for the quick replies it is an honor to meet you.

I am also having the same problem.
I can access it from home but not accessible from office. :frowning: