Rapidshare and IP Banned

Hello, a few days ago I realised that if I wanted to publish forum “http://rapidshare.com” I get this message:

Not Acceptable

because of that, try not to use that text, but today without wanting to use it, and since that time and can enter my website and any website with the domain xxxx.site88.net

it seems blocked my ip and I’m on the list of dul.blackhole.cantv.net

I do not understand that you can not use the word “rapidshare” and a banner that my IP only by 4 or 5 times to try to use it

I hope your answers thanks

They explain in greater detail !!!

this happens with any page-dominated xxxx.site88.net

for example open this link:
Comedytube-Animator vs Animation

will display a text box to post a comment, there digits anything that includes the word rapidshare.com and then click on “add comment”

After that click “add comment”, showing page:

if this happens several times, we censored the ip

do the same test pc in any page xxxxx.site88.net

Les explicare con mayor detalle !!!

esto sucede con cualquier pagina bajo dominio xxxx.site88.net

por ejemplo abrire este link :

se mostrara un cuadro de texto para publicar un comentario, ahi digiten cualquier cosa que incluya la palabra rapidshare.com y luego hagan click en “add comment”

despues que hagan click en “add comment”, se mostrara esta pagina :

si esto sucede varias veces, te censuran el ip

hagan la prueba uds mismos, en cualquier pagina xxxxx.site88.net

you mean you tried to register rapidshare.com??? it is like registerin in a forum like “admin” what would you want?
what you say about you domain, please say it again, i dont understand

Kopol, are you going to create a forum named “rapidshare.com”?

They explain in greater detail !!!

this happens with any page-dominated xxxx.site88.net

for example open this link:

will display a text box to post a comment, there digits anything that includes the word rapidshare.com and then click on “add comment”

After that click “add comment”, showing page:

if this happens several times, we censored the ip

do the same test pc in any page xxxxx.site88.net

Les explicare con mayor detalle !!!

esto sucede con cualquier pagina bajo dominio xxxx.site88.net

por ejemplo abrire este link :

se mostrara un cuadro de texto para publicar un comentario, ahi digiten cualquier cosa que incluya la palabra rapidshare.com y luego hagan click en “add comment”

despues que hagan click en “add comment”, se mostrara esta pagina :

si esto sucede varias veces, te censuran el ip

hagan la prueba uds mismos, en cualquier pagina xxxxx.site88.net

a nadie le ha sucedido ?

It’s because there is mod_security installed on servers. It prevents posting sensitive information, and rapidshare.com entry exists in mod_security filter by default.

:slight_smile: perfecto manXP, this would be a good thing to post on FAQ’s

Yes, probably we will need to add something about mod_security in FAQ section

I have same problem, here.

Because to save my space at hosting, i prefer to let member put the link to free file hosting server like

rapidshare
badongo etc

but when try to post or only just preview my post, i got message :

406 Not acceptable
Not Acceptable
An appropriate representation of the requested resource /posting.php could not be found on this server.

I use legal copy of phpbb and ask them what and why this problem come out,
their support team give below advice :

“This sounds like something is incorrectly set up at server level. Have you told your webhost about this problem as well? What did they say?”

For make me sure, before post this to 000webhost forum, i try again at my forum, and bingo…
i can’t post or preview my post where contain rapidshare or badongo even without www. nor .com or .net ? :confused:

But what make me :confused: is, before try to post at today, i already post same content at my post, i only use copy and paste to reply same post !
Same content, and the first post ( before today ) can accept by my forum, but the second post ( just make it today ) can not accept by forum ?! :stuck_out_tongue:

Any suggestion to solve this problem ?

Yeah, don’t use phpbb for your forums anymore, get smf or mybb or something else

the admin said that mod_security is activated and has a filter for rapidshare.com

but why…?

Why ?

Even all poster can’t use rapidshare.com they will search another file hosting server, today’s the are hundred free until paid file hosting server :smiley:

While we banned or filter that file hosting, this will impact to their rank at search engine !!!

And this may be an best idea for someone and they folks to make and setup another file hosting server !?

This is the repeated history like the server who host and share MP3 file before ( i forgot the server name ), then todays ? There are huge free server share MP3 file for free !