Reactivate my website

My website (https://thomasconston.000webhostapp.com/) was achieved long time ago because of low amount of visitor , it tells me that I would have to login to my cpanel in order to reactivate it . So the problem comes here , I signed this website up with my google acc , however I lost my password for that , which implies that I am not able to login to my cpanel . Fortunately , I remember my website’s FTP Detailed Information , so I can login to it . In general , I have lost my way to log in to my cpanel , so I cannot reactivate my website on my own , but I have my own way to access to my website files . So the point is , can you reactivate my website so that I can get my file back . Thanks for that .

As far as my checks reveal it has been deleted for inactivity hence why the account no longer exists (and no password reset email is received) and the website data cannot be accessed via our backend.

Feel free to make a new account, new application using alternative naming and take regular backups please.