Site created but not accessible

Hello.

I have created my site but it does not appear on the “my sites” page.
If I try to create it I am told it already exists (which it does).
If I goto the site page and select “create index”, I am told it doesn’t exist!

If I delete my entire account, would I be able to recreate the page under the same name?

Thanks.

@g7mzh What is your 000webhostapp.com url?

Try this:-

1. Login to your 000webhost.com account.
  2. Go to “Settings”.
  3. Scroll down and hit “Repair”.

See if this fixes your issue.

Sorry this is not possible. :sweat:

What is your 000webhostapp url?

Try this:-

1. Login to your [000webhost.com] account.
  2. Go to “Settings”.

Sorry, I couldn’t find “settings” anywhere! If it’s on the “My websites” page, there are none listed.

(PS. Sorry, don’t know how to not show the banner for the link).

Yes unfortunately http://g7mzh.000webhostapp.com isn’t linked to your account.

Use a similar or different free subdomain then you could park or point a more appropriate custom domain to your account.

1 Like

I don’t understand. Does this mean that it is somehow an orphan? How do I link the site to my account so I can use it?

I can create another account, but that rather eliminates the point of using the one I chose in the first place.

As an aside, how many pages can I have on a free account?

Good day, sir!

Due to recent outages your website has been created in the deep system, however the database which is holding the correlation between your account and your website hasn’t been updated. We have already experienced several issues as such.

Unfortunately we can’t do anything about it in mean time. We have already informed our developers about these problems and they will resolve them soon, once other issues with bigger priority are fixed. We sincerely apologize for inconvenience. We recommend you to create another website with a different name. Once your previous website name will be freed, we will notice you by e-mail :slight_smile: