Site is down AGAIN!

WooCommerce, ThemHunk Customizer, Subscriptions for WooCommerce, PayPal for WooCommerce, One Click Demo Import, Lead Form Builder, Crelly Slider, Contact Form 7, and All-in-One WP Migration.

Alright, are you sure the website is not having much traffic? :slight_smile:

If I can figure out which is the offending plugin, I can deactivate it while I’m working. Right now the only traffic going to the site is my own since it’s not advertised anywhere or anything, it’s still under construction for my client.

I think the best for you is to upgrade, and create websites for your clients there.
You can create unlimited accounts on the business plan :slight_smile:

Can you tell me which plugin or part of my site is calling the db connections?

I appreciate you’d like me to upgrade and make my client sites on Hostinger, but I’ve given you guys 5 clients on Hostinger already (this will be number 6), and I’m working on joining the affiliate program with Hostinger. Until I do that, this is my workflow and it works for me.

1 Like

Came back up for 10 minutes before going back down.

Can you tell me what the offending plugin is so I can deactivate it?

I honestly do not know

@akhilkumar332 @Supun @teodor @Ayu @anon86810794

Are you using same plugins on other sites too?

2 Likes

Would you be able to delete and reinstall WordPress?

@anon86810794 Reinstalling is not the solution.
@Zoommair Let me check in sometime and i’ll get back to you soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why don’t you go business plan on premium, you can then host unlimited sites for small fee each month :smiley:

@Zoommair Can you try now, I see no down time in last few hours. As you can see in the below link:-
https://stats.uptimerobot.com/Zz9ZLTYXJ/780500108

Most of the plugins listed there take much server resources. I would also provide you the same advice to upgrade like the others.

Thanks, let me know if you find anything.

I’m planning to do that eventually, but that doesn’t help me right now.

Disable all plugins?

That’s because I wasn’t working on the site for those hours. It only goes down when I’m working on building the site, particularly it seems while working in customizer.

Due to requests, it’ll be rate limiting…

Disabling the plugins might be the best course at least while I’m building, but when I have to get to working on the woocommerce sections, I’ll have my client upgrade.

Please read through this @Zoommair