Type this without copy and pasteing

title says it all and try to find the easter egg

ninjaiseeyou is awesome.

rgthewrgfuhwerj gherj gbgndsfklgndfkgnklsdftng fdgarsdfvadrgvfirilsaedmasklgndalrhnjk’gkdaga hnrtht;gakfrv gdgna;kk;gfvn fsdnjghfdnsj ;gearg fk;djgyber;nfv djbgiuerw;gnrf drgjrb;ewrjgneraj gj kqer;tnsdfmgbj ;werkfndgjerhtg;erjwflcenigj ew hoyiuj tniivvtrhO 8 e i gfuntryo3 eurgntr4 8 oriueitht regjreiogjwerijgweioj *********** is ******* dfgnrekfvndgrefigdgbdsupogiregnewr and i **** dghweufnrtguohj fubweyruoweifmeuirtgwgrwert tryhtregyhertuertferyrtuj tyhreyrtyhtruj tyertyreret j huytuojreitgj rtgnpiurtymtrnhtuj nhk5 mhk5 6y65 hyt6j oierj mgtirnj hgrtnmhyu5 rtj 5 iyhmryj hi5 5y5 m5io[yjmi[oy4inyui3y[ij35yijoi345jyoi34jy54y 354yu54ytikrntyierk6oijretrngrewjt54i[6uj iwtop

So crazy! stop if you want to protect your eyes

It is too easy to find it, you have to make it a bit more complicated.

@ nijayseeyou
Where are you now?
Your idea is Excellent

this without copy and pasteing :smiley:

I can not find anything, I don’t understand :frowning:

No One Can Do it Without Copy And Pasting.

Actually it’s really easy.

Try to find the mistake in in this sentence. :wink:

I like how Leder made a mistake within the first 5 characters :stuck_out_tongue:

I now my grammar Dav, so that wasn’t too difficult :smiley:

I can do this! But in two hours I guess.

What mean ? I dont understand that to do somethings

@param i admire you. because we are 21st century people

i dont get the game. how does it work

Imageshack’s policy change ruined many images on the internet. (if you don’t know what I’m talking about, just look at the first post in this topic)

oh ok that makes sense

OH! I looked at that image for hours trying to figure out why it was so hard to type! No wonder… :o

[U]Click[/U] and discover Imageshack.

DONE phew, that was a lot of work.

is there any way that you can actually see the real picture

This?

rgthewrgfuhwerj gherj gbgndsfklgndfkgnklsdftng fdgarsdfvadrgvfirilsaedmasklgndalrhnjk’gkdaga hnrtht;gakfrv gdgna;kk;gfvn fsdnjghfdnsj ;gearg fk;djgyber;nfv djbgiuerw;gnrf drgjrb;ewrjgneraj gj kqer;tnsdfmgbj ;werkfndgjerhtg;erjwflcenigj ew hoyiuj tniivvtrhO 8 e i gfuntryo3 eurgntr4 8 oriueitht regjreiogjwerijgweioj *********** is ******* dfgnrekfvndgrefigdgbdsupogiregnewr and i **** dghweufnrtguohj fubweyruoweifmeuirtgwgrwert tryhtregyhertuertferyrtuj tyhreyrtyhtruj tyertyreret j huytuojreitgj rtgnpiurtymtrnhtuj nhk5 mhk5 6y65 hyt6j oierj mgtirnj hgrtnmhyu5 rtj 5 iyhmryj hi5 5y5 m5io[yjmi[oy4inyui3y[ij35yijoi345jyoi34jy54y 354yu54ytikrntyierk6oijretrngrewjt54i[6uj iwtop

I don’t remember what it was, but that is what leder wrote.