Unable to install extensions

Hello, I’m using WordPress with a random free website but the big problem since the website is online seems to be a writing problem directly from the server.
I’m not able to add/modify a file on the server.
It also looks like the function “set_time_limit()” got wrong somewhere, maybe her value is too low but I can’t tell and know more…

Here is the report on the debug file : “PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function set_time_limit() in /storage/ssd3/316/16782316/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-upgrader.php:471 Stack trace: #0 /storage/ssd3/316/16782316/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-upgrader.php(797): WP_Upgrader->install_package() #1 /storage/ssd3/316/16782316/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-plugin-upgrader.php(137): WP_Upgrader->run() #2 /storage/ssd3/316/16782316/public_html/wp-admin/update.php(142): Plugin_Upgrader->install() #3 {main} thrown in /storage/ssd3/316/16782316/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-upgrader.php on line 471”

Again, since the website is online every try of adding an extension has failed instantly…I click on “install” and then “Fatal error from the server, the installation has failed”

Thanks in advance,

Greetings from France

Try to change the PHP version, set it to 7.4

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.