UTF8 is working ? X(

All my php source codes cannot show persian/arabic correctly from today (as I checked)
they are like this : “سلام” =>'Ø·'Ø·
and my source codes working correctly till I open them and save them using your file manage
and this problem happened for me today and I still have it !!!
Guess what ?! I fixed those persian/arabic texts and after saving them and re-opening > saving without any edit using your file manager again they are not in correct form !!!
I don’t know what the problem (whether utf8 or whatever else ) is but this is happening for me from today and destroyed all my source codes !!!
Also I stuck in loading page so many time !!!
if you cannot handle these problems let me know so I could change my host as soon as possible :expressionless:

Sorry but file manager does not support those characters, edit them locally, then upload them here :slight_smile:

So file manager stopped supporting those characters from today ?
With FileZilla everything is ok but I enjoyed editing my files with file manager , Could I know what is the reason behind it ? it was ok previously
Also saving with file manager would replace those characters with wrong form !
Here is an example :

FileZilla + Notepad+ :
if (!preg_match(’/:white_circle:️/’,$text) && !preg_match(’/بازی سنگ/’,$text)&& !preg_match(’/ درخواست بازی از طرف/’,$text)&& !preg_match(’/برای شروع/’,$text)&& !preg_match(’/Snakes/’,$text) && !preg_match(’/Accept this request to play./’,$text)){

Your File manager :
if (!preg_match(’/⚪️/’,$text) && !preg_match(’/بازی سنگ/’,$text)&& !preg_match(’/ درخواست بازی از طرف/’,$text)&& !preg_match(’/برای شروع/’,$text)&& !preg_match(’/Snakes/’,$text) && !preg_match(’/Accept this request to play./’,$text)){

It was just like each other previously , Why not anymore ?

Sorry this is happening to you. We added a new code editor into the file manager and that most likely doesn’t support UTF8. Try one of the free alternatives below. :wink:

:arrow_up: 1 connected FTP account (FREE)

https://codetasty.com

:arrow_up: 2 connected FTP accounts (FREE)

2 Likes

That’s very annoying. I also had the problem with my German website. It looks ugly. I had to update some files with a suitable write program and copy them back to the server.
Pretty bad Hostinger. This kind of thing upsets people and they never get on PRO.
Change your editor quickly,please.