Website and Database inactivity period

Hello, I want to ask you about period time of my website and database hosting space.
I don’t know if I have enough visitors to consider my website active but it’s very important to me to keep the database up and active. If it’s only the visitors then I have to transfer my database to another host to keep it active?

Thank you.

Have you an old panel or new panel account?

Keep backups! :slight_smile:

New panel account. I keep backups but I want an active database space, should I upgrade to be sure?

I recommend the premium hosting as it never has any downtime, crazy fast, no limits really compared to the free hosting, instant FTP access and FULL cPanel access, no free panel nonsense I couldn’t manage some of my main websites on free hosting anymore so upgraded and the benefits are massive!

http://x3demob.cpx3demo.com:2082/login/?user=x3demoa&pass=x3demoa

Is the cPanel you’d be using to setup/manage your website - 100 times more features than 000webhost!

Excuse me for this question but I am trying to figure it out. I purchase a 3month register for the domain I use in 000webhost via Hosting24 until here everything it’s ok.

Nowhere to the 000webhost platform shows to me that I have an upgraded profile, only if I sign in in hosting24 is this an issue?

And in cpanel I have the option to create a new database from scratch but if I want to keep my database in 000webhost as it is I have a problem because I cannot see the tables from the cpanel? Should I create again the tables and database from the cpanel? Thank you!

@bgmst if you have purchased services from hosting24.com they will move your files and databases for you. Just ask in their live chat or support ticket.