Website overlapping the setting menu

hello

when i change settings while im in editing mode the settings menu is being overlapped by the site contact.

any help will be appreciated

thank you in advance

Are you using pure html, wordpress or website builder?

wordpress

sorry i forget to write

Great, can you paste your wordpress username and password here? I will censor them

its my first time in the forum i dont know if its ok to publish the user name and password
sorry for being paranoid
is there a way to explain what should i do and i will implement the solution and update if it will work?

1 Like

So I’ll temporarily change your wordpress admin email so I can login, is that okay?

Ok thank you for your help

is it possible to write down what was the solution so i will learn for the next time?

Yes, when I’m done fixing I’ll tell you.

However where do you see that?

our website is hental.000webhostapp.com and it happend while in the website during editing mode and each setting menu it try to access its always overlapping, it doesnt happens only to one menu, it happens all the time and in order to access them i browse down or up in order to see the menu

Can you try zooming out?

i tried it now and it didnt help
100%

67%

67% in a different location

@Infinity @teodor @sulliops

hi bumping the subject for hopes of new ideas :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @oferbas!

I am sorry but I can’t seem to find the page with the problem. I don’t even know if the same Wordpress settings are being used anymore. Does the problem still persist?

1 Like