Website Shows Only Message : There's nothing here, yet

From a few hours ago, my website is showing a message saying:

There’s nothing here, yet.

That’s the only thing that says. Black background, error text, and a button saying “Start your Website”. This is probably a default thing from 000webhost.

The thing is, I have all my files uploaded, even the index file.
FileZilla shows all my files there on the FTP, and even the official file uploader shows all the files. The control panel says that the website is up and running.

What’s happening?

Having same issue on my sites. Very frustrating. Been that way since yesterday.

Just started too

• [quote=“FoxInFlame, post:1, topic:43214, full:true”]
    From a few hours ago, my website is showing a message saying:

There’s nothing here, yet.

That’s the only thing that says. Black background, error text, and a button saying “Start your Website”. This is probably a default thing from 000webhost.

The thing is, I have all my files uploaded, even the index file.
FileZilla shows all my files there on the FTP, and even the official file uploader shows all the files. The control panel says that the website is up and running.

What’s happening?
[/quote]

mcc38.cf

• micechasecats38.cf
  • more domains I wish not to state

And it’s only a wordpress site with no illegal stuff
But ftp and databases are there and all files are there.

Same thing happening to me. This is complete bulls**t. 000webhost was a fantastic web hosting provider 3 years ago, but recently, they have been completely letting down their user base.

Same here !!!

Very Frustrating !!!

They make my website down for a complete day at times and now this bull ■■■■…

Its really frustrating. Anyone has any idea, how to get it up again ?

it is showing “There is nothing here yet”

Yeah. I used to use 000webhost about 2 or 3 years ago. Back then, they didn’t have this fancy Material Design layout.
But they had good customer support (even for free hosting), and it was up nearly 24/7.

The only problem I faced then was the amount of ads they displayed (up to 3 ads moving bouncing around on all my pages) so I moved to FreeWebHostingArea. I was satisfied with them for 2 full years and a bit until I realized last month that they had awful customer support (it was so good that I didn’t need customer support until then). Their hosting plans are fairly nice, but their homepage looks like it’s from the early 90s.

000webhost is supposed to be “the only free web hosting company that has proof for 99% uptime guarantee, with most of the servers reaching an excellent 99.9% uptime.”

Wow. Impressive. I’m probably switching back, because I only moved 2 days ago. This is too unstable.

same is happening here too and i have almost nothing but a couple of files so what’s going on

So annoying. Currently looking for hosting alternatives because 000webhost constantly going down

1 Like

May have to check them out! This is getting ridiculous!!

same here … what the f*** is this dear… 000webhost why are you making fool of us… we need our websites back

Friends I checked they did this with all websites… if they will not recover our sites then download backup of your sites nd signup at www.bugs3.com and restore website data there… Thankssss

Well Guys, I might say that all of us were at this point of disappointment, whether who has its own domain or a free user of subdomain names. But I have been figuring this out. Lately, changing the address name was so easy but then suddenly they have these instructions of Park Domain, Free Subdomain, and Point Domain, that just completely we were caught unaware, and they dont have these notifications at all.

So here’s what I have noticed, when you try to click your website like this, web_name.000webhostapp.com this will lead us to a page that says, Nothing to show on this site. Right? but if you try it out again, with a forward slash after the ‘.com/’ it turns out that there is your website still existing.

But the problem now, we dont have any idea on how ti change that 000webhostapp.com to a free subdomain (just like me) to its subdomain name. like .comoj.com/ or webutu.com/, That is the question on how we can change it back, cause its quite long. AND NOTICE THIS, in your address bar, it should be https://… not http:// because when you do http:// it well direct you to a page that your site is a phishing site or something and encouraging your visitors of your website to go back and do not pursue on your website.

So I would like to ask this one to the administrator, what should we gonna do, like me as a free user of subdomain name, where it was before.

Thank you, hope that people here would respond quickly on this matter.

I’m over it! Mines been like this for 3 days now and I at first thought I had done something wrong. What’s the point in this service if it doesn’t even work.

Same problem ? i was thinking of upgrading , but this problem happened , reallly 000webhost sucks now…

My “Free” website URL does the same thing, but i have noticed that when clicked on it’s link, it uses “HTTPS” instead of “HTTP”?? I do not know why as i do not have an SSL. So if I change the “HTTPS” to “HTTP” in front of my free 000webhost URL, it loads the pages I have uploaded.

It is strange cuz, it was not like this last week. My domain name i have works regardless, just have to change the https if i want to view the free URL with 000webhost?? I actually am going to ask the community to see if anyone else knows, or if someone sees this post, comment if you can.

Thanks,
Burton

Hi guys!

I’ve had the same issue as it was described here. However I have noticed that my site has began to open properly. Now I can continue to work with it.

Could anyone confirm that others can also work with / open their sites properly?

By the way, I also recommend to clear the cache and cookies from your browsers before the checking this matter.

To whom it may be interesting. I’ve noticed the issue in question was related to the caching of nginx web server on hoster’s side. The point is that the server had stored the mentioned page “there’s nothing here, yet” in its memory cache and then used it for users’ requests. Now, it seems administrators have resolved this issue.
So I’d like to repeat my question from above - could anyone confirm that he/she is able to open his/her own site?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Alex

There was an issue in vhost resolving platform. It is now fixed

Hi,

Yes, I am now able to open it. It actually happened the second time to me. First, I had only one subpage as “no such website”, I’ve just copied subpage, deleted the previous and it worked. Yesterday it all went down, but I see lots of you had the same problem. If everybody has the same problem, it means there is nothing you can do and you have to wait :). Anyway, my website is up and run again, if it’s going to happen frequently I will also have to move. Friday evening is a really crucial time for my website…

I’m now able to open my site.

However, I just moved here 3 days ago, and this happened, causing so much trouble to my customers, so I personally think I will move back to FreeWebHostingArea again.