Website sleeping;

My website is sleeping? I don’t know whats it really means?
Any help?
My site:
https://analyticsdns.000webhostapp.com/

1 Like

Check your email inbox, spam inbox etc.
Or email the address as per thread above.

What you mean? It happened one time very long ago, i posted here, and you guys solved it to me.

As above for suspensions, your account has no previous abuse history apart from the latest one so that last issue you got in touch for must of been another issue or a system limited suspension not a manual abuse one by staff.

You can awake it to me?

Sadly not see the thread above.
Checking back at your December thread it was a system suspension.
The one currently is a manual abuse suspension.
See the thread above, check your email or spam inbox for more information.

Its because i linked my account to my facebook, and i got it deleted, i still remember my account password here in webhost, but when i try login it says “The user is linked with Facebook. Please use social login.” what can i do now?

Facebook unlinked check your email for a password to login with.
You’ll likely not be able to access due to the suspension though.

Seek further information from the thread above or check your inbox/spam for suspension information.

I read the thread above, as you said it was a manual abuse suspension, my data will be deleted in 7 days?
I did absolute nothing different in my account in last days,months… can i know what “abuse” you refer?
Maybe i got banned for exceeding free usage limit?

Just appeal via email :slight_smile:

What email? You can at least tell me what “abuse”? I think it could be for exceeding free data usage limit

Abuse will likely be exceeding the free plan limits yes to which you’ll be advised to go premium as you were advised in December.

As i lost acess to my account, and cant login to go premium, is this still possible:

I mean, my site can return after a time?
I could pay premium in this account, could be possible transfer to my old?

It was a system suspension last time, this time it was a manual suspension.
If you grab premium Hostinger for about $2.99 for one month, use the live chat bottom right and they’ll transfer all data and databases to premium services for free.

1 Like

My website is on another account, if i pay the premium on this account, they’ll still can transfer the data to premium service and awake my site?

Of course yes :smiley: