What is the first thing you go when you wake up?

Hey!

Mates , what is the first thing you do when you wake up?

Every morning , when I wake up the first thing I will so is to look in the mirror.

And what about you?

open my eyes :slight_smile:

I usually open my eyes climb out of bed and put some clothes because its cold.

Thank God for another day :smiley:

Tiredly scatter around my bedside table reaching for my cigarettes. I usually turn on the television, have a cigarette, have a cup of tea made and brought up for me and spend an hour waking up before I finally get out of bed.

I try to find my watch to see what time it is.

First I turn on my computer and while I wait for it to boot up, I make a quick coffee, then I go online to see how much money I made while I was sleeping.

Kind Regards
ZenPro

When I wake up. I just go back to bed. Then I wake up then go pee. Then go back to bed again. Repeat that for 20 times and you got what I do everyday.

I make a cup of coffee and have a cigarette.

Wash on my face…

AlexRus morning algorithm: I necessarily take a look in the mirror, then out of the window and brush my hair.

So how much money you earned while you were sleeping?

@all
wake up? Yeah, same as Kirii says, open my eyes… :smiley: and then go to school to study… :slight_smile:

I wake up, take a bath, eat some breakfast then get coffee.

umm i visit this site
click here to view it!

it is the best

I spend some adorable time with my girl (after the good night) heheheh :o joker

I always say: UAAA is time to wake up, yet? (I always sleep only 3-4 hours :()

I almost start crying bcuz i want to sleap some more hours, other than that, eat breakfast then go to school… :S

I reach over, hit the power button on my pc and try to wake up while it is booting, then go pee, start the coffee and head back to my pc, wait for the virus protection to scan my pc, while my pc is getting scanned, I head back into the kitchen to get my coffee, then type http://bedwetdaywetsupport.com in the address bar, and see how many visitors I gotten to the website and I am kinda disappointed, that there weren’t a million hits overnight. Lol

Then after I check my website and drink some coffee, I then head over to weatherbug.com and check the weather, then shut my computer off, go pee, then grab another cup of coffee, then head off to work, get to work, head straight for the restroom, to go pee (AGAIN). Then get to working. (Then go pee again, and repeat the process.)

Lol

I CRY first:D

I **** my girlfriend.