What to do with msg entered domain contains words that are blacklisted

I can’t add (park) my domain because I am getting the message “Entered domain contains words that are blacklisted.” My domain is steamcarwash.tk.
The purpose of this domain is to provide tips for how to keep car hygenic.

I whitelisted your domain, try adding it now :wink:

now same problem again during Connect domain to website

steamcarwash.tk

selected domain name contain word blacklisted.

Did you park the domain? This has happened to other users, but the only workaround we have found is to use the CNAME point method. That allows you to link it in the first step so it shouldn’t throw that error.

Yes i have parked domain and trying to linking steamcarwash.tk
to:
heralded-hashmarks.000webhostapp.com

@sulliops suggested to point your domain to 000webhost.
Please follow this tutorial to point your domain to 000webhost:

i have configured all the things as per name server. park domain is ready too. but during linking the website showing Selected domain name contains words that are blacklisted. plz solve this problem.

You do not have to park it, but point it instead, follow the tutorial suggested by @sulliops

I had tried that too several time. I think m doing somthing wrong. above is screenshot.

Yeah, you should add another CNAME record
Yourdomain.tk that points to yourwebsite.000webhostapp.com

ok now i have created and registered new domain that is steamcarwash.ml and i am trying to point domain it showing "Hostname name contains words that are blacklisted. "

Wait let me check that

Try adding it now, if it continue daying blacklisted, try typing www.steamcarwash.tk

tried hundred of time but unable to save. is there any youtube tutorial link?

I’ve reported your issue to the admins.

Hi,
I think sometimes google blocks some words combo… If your website name is steamacarwash.tk so you can change words combo with some similar words. I think it won’t block your domain again.

i have came through gsuit
https://toolbox.googleapps.com/apps/dig/#CNAME/steamcarwash.tk
https://toolbox.googleapps.com/apps/dig/#CNAME/steamcarwash.ml
all are ok. problem is with 000webhostapp only.

As long as it’s free domains, I recommend ou get another domain name. Steam keyword is blacklisted.

ok i am trying dnhcarcare.tk pls whitelist this name

Done, try adding it now :wink: