I recently edited my website and suddenly some of the photos won’t load anymore. Everything worked before I did any changes.
When I open my website in my localhost or what it is called everything is just fine with the photos.
One of my img tag is:
The img tag has always been inside a datatable,
I know it’s a jpg file.
- I have tried to rename the photo.
- Moved it to the same folder as everything else.
- Tried with a different photo.
- I have checked the spelling on the photos and folders.
I’m out of idea how to fix this, I need help.
My website is in swedish so it can be a little bit tricky but if you go to “RESERVDELAR” in the menu and then go to any kind of car brand, it doesn’t matter: All of them got the same problem.