Wrong urls in wordpress website

This is my last post:

It was closed and marked as solved despite not being solved. The errors in the log may not be present, but this solves nothing.

The webaite domain is devshift.cf, in the wp_options the site url and home are also Devshift.cf but still all links in the webaite lead to devshift.000webhost instead devshift.cf.
I have uploaded a very similar website in different hosting sites and 000webhost is the only one with this unexplained bug.

Is there anything i can do to solve this? Or is this just a specific unsolvable 000webhost issue.

The URL is working fine when I view the main page, but when I click on “about” for example, it redirects to your 000webhostapp URL.

Here’s why:

The buttons that navigate pages have explicit links to the 000webhostapp URL. However, when I go to devshift.cf/about it works fine and does not redirect. This is not 000webhost’s issue, but rather your code. You need to change those links.

Hi @bodokh!

We are sorry for closing that thread so soon. :sweat:

I can’t say this is a 000webhost problem. 000webhost does not modify your files. If your CSS/JS resources and/or your links are still linking to the old address, this sounds more like a WordPress problem.

@bodokh You need to change wordpress and site url to your domain name from wordpress general settings…in order to solve your issue.
This will solve your issue.

That’s the problem. As mentioned, the urls are correct there, i hosted this website on a different server without problems, this issue is specific to 000webhost hosting.

Nevermind, found the issue, had to refresh permalink settings all is ok now. That was really strange. Thanks for all the help.

1 Like

@bodokh Any issues do post back or PM :slight_smile: