Www.toplegendsite.000webhost.com

This is a topsite (web directory) for any website and its free to add your site to our site. You will get hits and reviews and ratings.

The scores are reset weekly to give everyone a chance at the top spot :slight_smile:

http://toplegendsite.000webhost.com/

Sorry didn’t mean to double post

Thx

Quest for the legendary site. I like it :slight_smile:
7½/10

Thx :slight_smile: I have to update the look of the site.

I just updated the website please let me know what you think and please give me some tips to improve the look. Anyone with a website can add it to Top Legend Site for free. :slight_smile:

thx

Hey! Pretty good design! I have to learn to do these things dude :stuck_out_tongue:

Thx panky. :smiley:

@Turrant
your site is quite good enough… I’ve added my site and blog to your index… :slight_smile:

Great :slight_smile: i will be changing the voting buttons soon.

@Turrant
the faster you change the voting buttons, the better the results you have.

Great cuz i just changed it to a smaller micro button (88*31). I also made it look like the google Page rank button to make it look professional. Here is an example:

That means your site has got 7/10, and that puts you in fourth place on the top legend site, 10/10 will mean first place

the bigger number then the green bar will increase ? but the bigger number means lower lower rank…

@gamespro
The new Rank Status has same function as the ordinary PageRank.

your site already closed?

:confused:Where is the website link?

hei… is toplegend already close for this time? or?
Thanks…
I’ve been joined a few month ago :slight_smile:

Ohh… your link is dead. Please check.

Link bounces me to OOOhost home page…

Turrant your website isn’t pointing to 000webhost servers, you need to change your nameservers.

I know, it was shut down probably becasue it was leeching form 000webhost’s page rank and google position. So thats probably why it was shut down, which is understandable. It was a linking farm after all, with a page rank of 4.