Your domain is not pointing to our name servers

The domain orochidz.com is not fully active or global DNS servers did not fetch new DNS details yet. Please try again later.

sorry bro im beginner

1 Like

No problem at all!

That sounds normal, I would give it a few hours and check back to the new control panel to try and activate SSL.

Once you manage to activate SSL that will confirm your domain is registered and working and we can take it from there.

In rare case domain registration / resolution can take up to 72 hours - but honestly I’ve not had an issue that isn’t resolved in 24.

Your domain is not pointing to our name servers

Therefore most features (website, e-mail, FTP) will not work. You need to navigate to your domain registrar (the company where you registered your domain) and edit DNS details of your domain. Here are new name servers:

ns1.dns-parking.com
ns2.dns-parking.com

This way, you will be able to take full advantage of all our features. Your domain will display the content uploaded to your account, mail service will be active, you will be able to activate SSL, create subdomains and manage your DNS zone. Domain will become fully functional in a few hours. Global DNS servers have to fetch new domain details first.

In the meantime, use this link to preview your website:
orochidz-com.preview-domain.com

This link will be available for 120h after your account is created

1 Like

That all sounds normal yep!

So you don’t have to set the nameservers don’t worry - Hostinger do this all automatically as you’ve registered via them :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you want me to transfer data for you now I can do that if required.

Just provide your existing 000WEBHOSTAPP URL and I can make a start or you can use the File Manager via Hostinger https://cpanel.hostinger.com and do it yourself?

ah ok

So now I have to wait and go to sleep
And in a few hours it will work automatically?

Your custom domain will work automatically in a few hours yes :slight_smile:

The transfer needs to be started by yourself, me or via live chat and the team take care of it?
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for helping me
The speed in responding and sorry for the inconvenience due to the many questions I have :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Not at all :slight_smile:
The more questions the better :smiley:

1 Like

Yes, I want to make that domine work(http://orochidz.com) and I need it as soon as possible, please and thank you for your response
I’m still waiting for a solution to my problem. I want to make that domain work as soon as possible, please

So I think we are just waiting on the domain being registered by Hostinger.
I’ll follow this up for you tomorrow.
Keep on at them via the live chat if possible?

Sorry there is a delay happening here.

1 Like

No problem but live chat is not available
Always send messages but without a response

I was getting a response from Orinta

I’ll leave you to the chat now, she was just about to register it I believe.

1 Like

Will my problem end?

Fingers crossed, it just looks like you’ve missed the domain from the order or used the I already have a domain option and something has gone wrong.

We just need them to resolve it on their end of things.

1 Like

Well how long will it take please?

You need to confirm your address information for the domain to be registered as per WHOIS requirements.

https://cpanel.hostinger.com/cart/domain/id/47809723

1 Like

1 Like

How much they give me domain
i paid for premeum

Yes premium includes a domain, I suspect since you did not enter your address information - the order was then delayed.

1 Like