Error 404 for wp-login.php after WordPress installation

hi all

as someone wrote in this post:
same problem as i have

Ive installed WP, got the message:

Congratulations, it’s ready!

Your WordPress is now ready for configuration.
[Go to configuration page]

but the Go to configuration page button gets a 404. The requested URL was not found on this server

i did a full reset,
i reinstalled WP again and again,
but still get the same 404 message!

usefull help will be very appreciated!
thanks

I had the same issue. When I went to the file manager, I noticed that no files had actually been installed. I manually installed wordpress, and then I could configure.

i’m also stuck on same problem. How can get rid of this problem? plz help…

Same here. Any help is appreciated.

plz help me get out of this… it sucks :unamused:

1 Like

Maybe the WordPress installation is having upgrades, I’ll check with developers.

I am also facing the same problem Congratulations, it’s ready!

Your WordPress is now ready for configuration.

[Go to configuration page]404. That’s an error.

The requested URL was not found on this server??

So since WordPress uses database, I can only put 2 and 2 together and ASSUME that since DATABASE is facing issues currently that the installation is not completing correctly.

The best course of action would be waiting to DATABASE has resumed to normal activity then run the installation on a fresh website.

Hello Sir who listen me I have a Problem.When i build a website in wordpress type it completes configuration but the website shows a error like that Capture2 .

I requested you that please help me inform the solution of that kind situation

1. That’s an error. The requested URL was not found on this serve

Please just wait it out :slight_smile:

If those affected could provide your FULL 000webhostapp URL?
I can get developers to dig deeper into these issues now this week.

plzzzzzz tell me anyone, how to solve this problem?Screenshot%20(61) i’m using different emails to create website but at the end facing same problem when click on page configuration…

Is this when trying to install WordPress?
I’ve added your site to the list for developers to investigate.
It seems the automatic installer isn’t playing ball, you can wait it out or try a manual install yourself.

https://wordpress.org/support/article/how-to-install-wordpress/

1 Like

Why is my Blog Featured image doesn’t update? It shows update failed every time I try to do that. Is there any database error?
dotquest.000webhosting.com
Please help…!!

While your issue @fragzz has nothing to do with the user’s thread you’ve hijacked I’ll advise you:
I don’t know.
Sounds like rate limiting, editor issue or limitation issue - try alternative free hosting, reinstall fresh or upgrade.

Help, please) I have the same problem.
The address of my site: https://yuri1310.000webhostapp.com/
WordPress successfully passed the installation, but when you go to settings, error 404 appears. What should I do to fix this problem? Or is it a problem with developers? Then approximately how long will the problem be resolved?

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.