Help me with my wbsite

why does my website have this at bottom. i want it to end where the white ends. this only happens on home page plz help quick thanks

Consider reading this topic

what r u on about bro im talking about why theres alot of empty space underneath the footer on the home page

1 Like

Sorry, I think @ckhawand misunderstood your question. I will take a look at your website code and get back to you :slight_smile:

If I helped you, please mark the green solution button :slight_smile:

1 Like

@azuk_03 please PM your login details. I will take a look. :slight_smile:

If I helped you, please mark the green solution button :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @azuk_03

Your website is down right now. But i could load it via google cache. Anyway, there is a element in your website with id wb_element_instance264. It causes the problem.

• Open css/6.css file
  • Find html[lang="en"] #wb_element_instance264 { height: 630px; min-height: 630px; }
  • Set it’s height to about 350px
  • Remove the min-height property.
2 Likes

Ye sorry about the bad grammar i was rushing writing the message, anyways ill try this to see if it works.

1 Like

This half fixed the problem as there is still a little bit of space under the footer which is shown in the image.

1 Like

Then reduce the height more.

How, what do you mean?

Nah, ive realised that the changing of the height didnt actually change anything? What else should i do please help.

Do the same with element with id wb_element_instance263

1 Like

It still is the same.

Change 263 element, not the 264.

1 Like

ive changed both to 260px and its perfect thanks soo much :slight_smile:

1 Like

but will this change back to default when i use zyro and publish again?

1 Like

ummm… I have no idea about that.

You have to do it and check.
If you get that problem again create a topic here. If the issue persists, we can try to find new answer for that. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ok thanks for the support, and also, this problem occurs on two more other pages software and hardware where is there css code?

1 Like

You can find it with your browser’s debugger. Chrome debugger will be great!

1 Like

How do this? Sorry im new to this stuff