I accidentally deleted the website source file. How can I recover it?

My God, I am very painful, I am so painful that I unbearable,do not want eat and sleep

Yes well from looking there isn’t anything wrong with our side of things, when you right clicked your files to compress did you accidentally click delete? :confused:

China,China under the dictatorship of the Communist Party :frowning_face:

I see the only file there being an empty file.

F:\PHP\PHP1\fengrossmentWebDev__ci-3.1.2\material\verifyCode\timeLimit.txt

Do you have a backup of your website locally on your F drive?

Do you use a proxy at any point?

have backup,but it is very long before

oh,看来你很对中国很了解,之前000webhost网站是不会被屏蔽的,现在也被屏蔽了

Sorry I don’t understand that last message?
I’m only asking if you use a proxy to rule out anyone else accessing your account?

You should be glad that you were born in a democratic country. It is very sad in a dictatorship. Under the seamless brainwashing education, only a few people have a conscience. Others are like a dead body. Education is a double-edged sword.

Alright well I’m still not understanding the above.

So

1. We don’t keep backups - we urge users to always take backups.
  2. We don’t see any error logs relating to your account
  3. I can successfully compress files and my original files are untouched on your account.
  4. If you use a proxy then there are no unauthorised users on your account.
  5. Always keep a backup is the lesson it appears.

I don’t understand what you mean by “using a proxy to exclude others from using my account”.

Thank you for your patience

1. if you are using a proxy - ok then good.

2. if you are NOT using a proxy - then there is logs of US IP address logging into your account

So basically if you aren’t using a proxy then I recommend to change your website FTP password via general settings on 000webhost.com and changing your account password from Profile on 000webhost.com

I am an old user of 000webhost. In fact, I really want to buy a paid server, but this requires a foreign credit card.

last,000webhost is a great company

Doesn’t the checkout let you use PayPal or something?

hosting24 of Hong Kong domain is what?

Hostinger discount code maybe